Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Create Group Sequencing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, so... Just a wish, but...
I thought it'd be pretty cool if you where able to have multiple people on one new sequence page (or some other specially designed page, IDK), so they could all work on one sequence. Or, just listen to what others are doing live.

But again, just a crazy wish.  Angel

Think on it.
Full support. I mentioned something like this once or twice. It'd be hella cool if I could make a timelapse of some Luneric collaboration, maybe "tutor" people on this site? ok no that's actually a really bad idea

The best option we have now is to download join.me, which basically is a program that not only allows you to screen share, but to practically take control of the other person's screen as well. Now that I mention this, I might hold these join.me meetings for a new experience on OS, just when I have the time though.

(02-22-2017, 05:19 PM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]While this thread is about suggestions, I can suggest a realtime PM chat like Google Hangouts, or hell, maybe even a multiplayer sequencer so that it is much easier to collaborate with people.
If this is possible, I think this is an amazing idea!
Heck yeah
(03-10-2017, 10:38 AM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]Full support. I mentioned something like this once or twice. It'd be hella cool if I could make a timelapse of some Luneric collaboration, maybe "tutor" people on this site? ok no that's actually a really bad idea

The best option we have now is to download join.me, which basically is a program that not only allows you to screen share, but to practically take control of the other person's screen as well. Now that I mention this, I might hold these join.me meetings for a new experience on OS, just when I have the time though.

(02-22-2017, 05:19 PM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]While this thread is about suggestions, I can suggest a realtime PM chat like Google Hangouts, or hell, maybe even a multiplayer sequencer so that it is much easier to collaborate with people.

Ya! That's what I meant, the part when you said: maybe even a multiplayer sequencer so that it is much easier to collaborate with people.
I think this is something interesting. It uses WASM files you find online to use basically FOSS audio plugins sequencer.party

Need to check it out more before I make decisions about it
are some of these *cough* bots?
yeah broom. they spam.
(06-28-2022, 03:21 PM)Benvisions Wrote: [ -> ]yeah broom. they spam.

Who are you calling a bot
(06-29-2022, 06:04 AM)CuriousDev Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2022, 03:21 PM)Benvisions Wrote: [ -> ]yeah broom. they spam.

Who are you calling a bot

theyre not even calling you a bot

[mod edit: obnoxious large image removed, please don't]
Pages: 1 2