Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Unless We Forget by SCP-096 from Indie DB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unless We Forget

[Image: 3077863881_d332ab137b_z.jpg?zz=1]
Song written by: SCP-096 from Indie DB

When you attempt to remember something you never paid attention to, it becomes fuzzy, and disappears forever. Each memory is replaced with nothing but a slot, and one day, all the memories fade out, as the heart, lung, kidney, and brain stops working, everything disappears, and you fade into pitch darkness, you smile in the dark nothingless, and say "Some things will remain forgotten... for the rest of eternity..."

Poem written by: SCP-096 from Indie DB

Song made on March 10, 2017
[url=]Click here to listen to the song[/url]
[url=]Click here to listen to blobertthebob's version[/url]

LucentTear's songs, and Tetris Theme A, along with some advice, made me make this song. Thank you all who have inspired me. This is probably my best piece of work so far, and I hope you all enjoy the song. By the way, try not to be rude or mean on the comments please.

By the way, I found the image off the internet. I didn't take the image in real life, I only added this just in case someone got curious and just assumed.

Check out my newgrounds account:
YellowBlood19
(03-10-2017, 05:14 PM)SCP-096 from Indie DB Wrote: [ -> ]Unless We Forget

[Image: 3077863881_d332ab137b_z.jpg?zz=1]
Song written by: SCP-096 from Indie DB

When you attempt to remember something you never paid attention to, it becomes fuzzy, and disappears forever. Each memory is replaced with nothing but a slot, and one day, all the memories fade out, as the heart, lung, kidney, and brain stops working, everything disappears, and you fade into pitch darkness, you smile in the dark nothingless, and say "Some things will remain forgotten... for the rest of eternity..."

Poem written by: SCP-096 from Indie DB

Song made on March 10, 2017
[url=]Click here to listen to the song[/url]

LucentTear's songs, and Tetris Theme A, along with some advice, made me make this song. Thank you all who have inspired me. This is probably my best piece of work so far, and I hope you all enjoy the song. By the way, try not to be rude or mean on the comments please.

By the way, I found the image off the internet. I didn't take the image in real life, I only added this just in case someone got curious and just assumed.

I don't want to be an ashole but, I do like it, its just the chords at the bottom. 2 things: They don't sound really like chords, and the fact that they're so low make it worse. Otherwise, I'd give it an 8.
If you were to be asking me the song in general doesn't seem to fit the right atmosphere with the text. I can kind of see where its headed towards, but yet at the same time I feel it doesn't correlate. The melody is too repetitive as well, not making it really enjoyable for me to listen to.

Also I somewhat agree with Blob on the really low chords. Although this is the first time I discovered an 'unce' with the pianos, this is probably a really bad song to use it on.
In my opinion. the first 7~10 seconds were pretty interesting. The overflow of the notes on the lower side was totally a drawback. On the other hand, to be honest, i want to make a metal arrange with those 7~10 seconds and improve the rest of your melody, if you let me. I can take a "NO" for an answer.
Hurts my ears after the first part. Lower notes feel excessive.
(03-11-2017, 09:02 PM)ctr34 Wrote: [ -> ]In my opinion. the first 7~10 seconds were pretty interesting. The overflow of the notes on the lower side was totally a drawback. On the other hand, to be honest, i want to make a metal arrange with those 7~10 seconds and improve the rest of your melody, if you let me. I can take a "NO" for an answer.

Sure, but you have to give me credit.