Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: To anyone who plans on a career in music:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[I didn't make this article, also I'm not sure how true the information in it is. Take it with a grain of salt, I guess. I personally considered it a useful resource.]

https://heroic.academy/unconventional-gu...ord-label/

^
I encourage you to read this, whether or not you plan on taking any of it to heart.
I'm not a credible source as I'm not yet successful as a music producer, but it's probably good to know what kind of  industry you're getting into.
This is generally aimed toward people of the community who have already 'graduated' from Online Sequencer as a music creation tool.

Also, if anyone has gotten pretty much to the limit of OS and doesn't know where to go next, FL Studio 12 is my recommendation. It's costly, but a lot of professional artists use it such as Avicii and Porter Robinson and many others. The possibilities are almost endless.

Anyway, good luck with your futures. Later.
(03-23-2017, 09:11 PM)Jonah Wrote: [ -> ]

https://heroic.academy/unconventional-gu...ord-label/

^
I encourage you to read this, whether or not you plan on taking any of it to heart.
I'm not a credible source as I'm not yet successful as a music producer, but it's probably good to know what [i]kind of  
industry you're getting into.
This is generally aimed toward people of the community who have already 'graduated' from Online Sequencer as a music creation tool.

Also, if anyone has gotten pretty much to the limit of OS and doesn't know where to go next, FL Studio 12 is my recommendation. It's costly, but a lot of professional artists use it such as Avicii and Porter Robinson and many others. The possibilities are almost endless.

Anyway, good luck with your futures. Later.
[/i]

I would upvote if I could for the Porter Robinson mention. FL Studio is also hard to use, I recommend Auxy if you have an iPhone/iPad for it's amazing simplicity but for how much it can do. Can't do everything, but damn it can make some awesome *****.
Next time I will get iPhone that's for sure. I've wasted 6100 SEK on this Android.
Get the next iphone se if you do
this is cool
Nice share, thank you ! Smile