Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Download??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI,
I am a total newbie so I'm sorry if this is basic or has been discussed before....

I created a simple tune with a number of instruments and percussion (playing together) - however, when I down load the midi file and play it back in Windows media player or Quicktime I only get the main tune and none of the accompaniment. What am I doing wrong?  Huh

Any help greatly appreciated
Thanks
:D
Well it might be because those two default Win10 softwares don't support/recognize other instruments. I suggest downloading proper midi players like DAW softwares.
OK, that would explain it! I'll take a look at DAW - told you I was a newbie!  Blush Thanks
(03-28-2017, 08:01 AM)Corrie100 Wrote: [ -> ]OK, that would explain it! I'll take a look at DAW - told you I was a newbie!  Blush Thanks

For example FL Studio 12 is a DAW software, and MuseScore is really good if you want to compose music using sheets with more features than OnlineSequencer. Glad I could help :^).