Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Song challenge!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A while back I created a sequence with as many instruments as possible while still sounding alright(imo). The challenge is to either build the sequence down or find how the hell the song got to this. Good luck, I hope some people are interested :D!
The sequence in question: [url=][/url]
I removed most of the instruments and then improvised a few bars on top of that Smile
(04-05-2017, 03:44 PM)Flonk Wrote: [ -> ]I removed most of the instruments and then improvised a few bars on top of that Smile

Nice, I can definitely see this as a strong beginning to this song!
This is unrelated to the challenge, but this is what i hear when I hear your sequence:

sounds familiar?
(06-12-2017, 03:49 AM)Crimson Wrote: [ -> ]This is unrelated to the challenge, but this is what i hear when I hear your sequence:

sounds familiar?

by the way, I used every instrument in OS in the following sequence:

(04-03-2017, 03:02 PM)seadawg Wrote: [ -> ]A while back I created a sequence with as many instruments as possible while still sounding alright(imo). The challenge is to either build the sequence down or find how the hell the song got to this. Good luck, I hope some people are interested :D!
The sequence in question: [url=][/url]

ok.... i guess. i mean, sence u used all the instruments, that could be good. I think that u should   try to make a song with all the instruments, have it be at least 30 seconds long, and have one of the -bit things be the melody. Reply to this reply when ur done. Wink Smile

I win.