Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Hellooo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I read the intro to the tutorial but can't find any more than that. I must not be looking in the right places.
I don't want to start asking questions here until I've read more and learned more from already available information.

Having fun playing with this cool sequencer but don't know how to save my stuff so I can come back to it later. And I'd really like to come back to it later.

Hi, I'm Heather, btw. This is my first crack at sequencing music on-line and I may be hooked.

Thank you in advance.
Hey Heather, first of all, welcome to OS.

The tutorial is still super incomplete due to my complete and utter laziness to finish it. But if you need help, feel free to drop in by the chat anytime.
1. Save your songs using the "Save/Share/Export" button.
2. Doing this automatically generates a link.
3. Use the link to return to your "save state"
(04-08-2017, 07:17 PM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Heather, first of all, welcome to OS.

The tutorial is still super incomplete due to my complete and utter laziness to finish it. But if you need help, feel free to drop in by the chat anytime.

Thanks!
(04-08-2017, 07:19 PM)ctr34 Wrote: [ -> ]1. Save your songs using the "Save/Share/Export" button.
2. Doing this automatically generates a link.
3. Use the link to return to your "save state"

Thanks!
(04-08-2017, 07:16 PM)Heather Wrote: [ -> ]I read the intro to the tutorial but can't find any more than that. I must not be looking in the right places.
I don't want to start asking questions here until I've read more and learned more from already available information.

Having fun playing with this cool sequencer but don't know how to save my stuff so I can come back to it later. And I'd really like to come back to it later.

Hi, I'm Heather, btw. This is my first crack at sequencing music on-line and I may be hooked.

Thank you in advance.

Hi Heather. Welcome to this site. I'm new, too. I joined just under a week ago. Yeah, playing with this sequencer can get addictive. My first time sequencing anything. Good luck! Smile