Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Midi Image CONTEST!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just saw the contest and thought it'd be a pretty fun challenge.
Here's  my entry:  (maybe I should've stuck to the sea theme, but i'm happy with the result anyway).
(07-11-2017, 01:54 PM)Muhngkee Wrote: [ -> ]Just saw the contest and thought it'd be a pretty fun challenge.
Here's  my entry:  (maybe I should've stuck to the sea theme, but i'm happy with the result anyway).

How did you make the notes with no sound?
my second entry: 
Update

Post has been updated with submissions from Muhngkee, Crimson and Kirbyderp.
If you want feedback, PM me.
(07-11-2017, 04:31 PM)Crimson Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2017, 01:54 PM)Muhngkee Wrote: [ -> ]Just saw the contest and thought it'd be a pretty fun challenge.

Next to the instrument selection bar there's a little arrow pointing down. After you click on it you can see the menu where you can change the volume of all the instruments.
(07-12-2017, 05:09 AM)Muhngkee Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2017, 04:31 PM)Crimson Wrote: [ -> ]

Next to the instrument selection bar there's a little arrow pointing down. After you click on it you can see the menu where you can change the volume of all the instruments.

Thanks. Though I've already found out about that after a few more times viewing your piece. Smile
Pages: 1 2