Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Hello Hardworking Workers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello fellow beings that may or may not inhabit the surface of the planet! In other words, Привет!

I am SuperStalin7, also known as the human Ethan. I discovered this website through a friend, and it is really cool. I am hoping to make some nice remixes of the USSR's national anthem, some jingles, and maybe an original song! Ha! Original...

Anyway, I hope I introduced myself correctly. I can't wait to get started making stuff on this website.

(P.S. I am not actually a Communist or a Russian. Both fascinate me, and I just believe that both extremes of both the Democratic and Republican parties is really interesting.)
(P.S.S. I AM NOT FASCIST OR COMMUNIST. Please re-read the previous statement if you did not understand.)

So yeah, I am glad to be here.

Glory to The Workers!
"Hardworking workers." Yeah, about that...

Anyways, warm welcome to Online Sequencer. Help yourself out on the site, mingle with the people of the chat (we're usually on from 16:00 to 22:00 EST) and just have fun. Feel free to ask me or any other casual here for help, feedback, etcetera. We hope to hear from you soon.

- Lucent