Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Music Lost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was making a sequence (it was turning out REALLY good) I wanted to save it, so I clicked "permanent link". Instead, it brought me back to my default sequence. Any way to recover it..? I wasted 4 hours on the piece.
(05-19-2017, 10:13 PM)VoidZee Wrote: [ -> ]Idk how to help you. I used Edge Browser and I pressed back and it asked me "Are you sure you want to leave this page?" And I clicked cancel to prevent me from going back and it went back anyway so I lost my song. I know the feeling man... but 4 hours ... wow that's something.

Yeah haha, apparently it didn't give me the warning to leave the page, since I was just loading the original sequence... I was hoping there would be some browser cookies trick that would let you get it back.
In the future, use the Save/Share/Export button. The permanent link button is only really ever helpful if you click through redirection links (accessing a sequence from another sequence) and you find something inappropriate on the sequencer that I have to delete.