Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: How many OSTs and songs can you find?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a little something I did today:
I mixed several game and anime osts into this thing here.

Can you find them all?  

Here is the link:

Comment below for what you found.  :D
I don't know the first couple, and I kinda thought the second song (where the electric piano starts playing) would be something ZUN would make but it's probably newer than TH 14.3 ISP. But there was a U.N. Owen Was Her. Definitely.
(05-26-2017, 02:22 AM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know the first couple, and I kinda thought the second song (where the electric piano starts playing) would be something ZUN would make but it's probably newer than TH 14.3 ISP. But there was a U.N. Owen Was Her. Definitely.

Correct for U.N. Owen was her. Smile
But to be fair, not all parts are adapted OSTs.
Some are just progressions that I made up for accompaniment Blush 
There are a total of 4 OSTs.
You have got one right. Angel
A friendly reminder: the last one is slightly changed to fit the end of the sequence, but some sort of resemblance should be still seen.
Lavender Town?
(05-26-2017, 06:21 AM)Ruds_Labs Wrote: [ -> ]Lavender Town?

Correct!Two left... :D
I see that a lot of you have tried but cannot find the remaining themes...
and I admit the mashup is messy and it's hard to recognize which are and which aren't.
So I've posted an updated version where ALL OSTs are following their original tune
here is the link:
Good luck!

One additional hint: the second tune starts at the 17th beat, after lavender town is first played.
since no one have the answer to the other two, I'll reveal the answers now that a new round has started:

the other two were:

Castevania: Order of Ecclesia ost - Chapel Hidden in Smoke

and

Angel Beats - Unjust Life

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new round will start now.

there are 2 video game OSTs and 4 vocaloid songs,

can you name them all?
Nope. I cant find 1. What r they from?
video game OSTs are still from Touhou.

There's one repeated OST.
Pages: 1 2