Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: ZHunter99's Compositions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I'm ZHunter99. I doubt anyone will see this, but in case someone does, I'm going to act as if someone did. So, I'll be posting songs here, mostly Pokémon since it's easy to practice with until I can reproduce better songs. Copyright goes to Nintendo for the Pokémon songs, of course.

Kanto Route 2: 

Pallet Town: 

Viridian Forest: 

I apologize if the formatting is off, or if this kind of thing is frowned upon, but I have no idea; I literally signed up 24 hours ago. If this post is wrong, in some way, feel free to delete it.
Hi, I'm Lucent and I'm probably always on forums so I always see things.

Welcome to Online Sequencer. I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you need any help, send me a PM since I've been busy to look at chat lately.
Hey there Smile
Nice to meet you here on OS!
Hope you have fun here.
Nice job on recreating the tune...
I'm always a sucker for piano tracks... Blush

I hope to see you around soon Smile
(05-28-2017, 08:17 PM)ZHunter99 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm ZHunter99. I doubt anyone will see this, but in case someone does, I'm going to act as if someone did. So, I'll be posting songs here, mostly Pokémon since it's easy to practice with until I can reproduce better songs. Copyright goes to Nintendo for the Pokémon songs, of course.

Kanto Route 2: 

Pallet Town: 

Viridian Forest: 

I apologize if the formatting is off, or if this kind of thing is frowned upon, but I have no idea; I literally signed up 24 hours ago. If this post is wrong, in some way, feel free to delete it.
I have added some parts to your pallet town sequence:

I simply think I should tell you because you are the one who made the original sequence here, frankly not stealing.
I added some accompaniment and smooth synth, that's all.
Thanks for the replies, everyone. I would've replied sooner, but real life makes it so I can't get on as much as I would like. Btw, great song Crimson. Also, anyone can edit my songs if they feel like it, as they technically aren't my songs to begin with.
Just finished this:

Pokémon Center (RBY/GSC):
Welcome ZHunter99 Smile 

I agree with Voidzee but  I know what you said, so go on and don't mind. 
Someday you will make something by your own and then I want to listen.
Y A L I K E J A Z Z
Wild Pokémon Battle (RBY):

I also made an edited version that loops better:
Real life is the worst. I had barely any time to work on this for two and a half weeks, but I should be more active soon. Managed to finish this, though:

Professor Oak's Lab (RBY):

I looped this one, too:
Pages: 1 2