Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Mystic Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[url=]Inspired_40_1414948_WIP[/url]

I think I know... hmmm....  Huh

It's a Swedish song: "I min lilla, lilla värld av blommor"
from Guttersnipes - Swedish: Rännstensungar - a 1944 Swedish drama film.

Oh I remembered only a part of the song...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN0CrkuNYAg
[url=]Inspired_41_V1_1415585_WIP[/url]

I've heard a similar song long ago, can't remember...
I'll update [url=]Inspired_41_V1_1415585[/url] today.

Maybe I don't have to, maybe I will destroy it! OOoopppps! I've already started Bigeyes
No problem, I'm saving local files every update.

It's tricky sometimes to use Google translate because it's not always correct, for example it changed key guide to key wizard, and more.
Maybe my english is better now when I need to correct a translator ha ha Heh

This is the first song ever that has not received any key guide from the beginning even though only the jazz guitar was there from start.
Percussion usually removes the key guide because I think the online sequencer gets confused. Percussion should not be treated as notes.
The sequencer window gets a better look when there is a key guide, although you may not always care about it.

I'm not sure if this song is mine so it's called Inspired for now. All songs that is very familiar will be called Inspired,
everything else will be Test songs where I'm really trying to make a original - but again I'm not really sure ^^
For all who doesn't know. You can't drag a local file to an old sequence because it will replaced with a new sequence number when you save it.
I drag a local file to an empty sequencer window first and then I copy the notes from there. Oh I don't remember if the settings will follow.
I'll test and update this post later Blush
I was thinking..

If you made a cool but a complicated song with many instruments you might want to decrease the volume on some of them.
Fortunately it's possible with the volume sliders. But if you corrected the chords and other notes later when the song is playing
one or two instruments can sound terrible alone. So if there are just time to spend on this... Maybe you think it's just to off
the volume on all instruments except the one you want to correct. But later you will lose the old volume settings.
(if you don't take a screenshot first or open a local file of the song in another window)... Anyway I thought the best is to lock
all the instruments except the instrument you want to check out and copy it to a new temporar sequence, and when done
you delete the notes in the original file and then copy the corrected notes to the original song, listen carefully before you save it.

How can a swedish man explain good in english Blush

It's hard enough even in my language Wink
Hard for me on the chat, I'm not good in english. It would be fun if I understand better. But I'm too old to learn and remember everything. 
The only I can do is to wish you a nice time here and I hope you like some of the songs I made.
By the way... here is Inspired 41 V2, a little louder and with simple percussion so far

[url=]Inspired_41_V2[/url]
Now I'll continue with Inspired 41 V2  Smile

I also neeed to update V1 a bit...
My comment on [url=]Inspired 41 V1[/url] after question about "how to structure a song".

It is difficult to teach someone correctly in English. I start with jazz guitar or piano, chords and
part of the melody. In some cases, simple percussion may be needed temporarily to keep pace.
When it sounds good enough add other instruments, one at a time and listen carefully...

Maybe I can improve the way to teach in the future Upside_down