Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Mystic Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final Fantasy VII Remake has to come to PC! ...or (censored words)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9k85UTWCYI

Next year?
Trying the harp

[url=]Test396_V1_1435765_WIP[/url]
[url=]Test396_V1_1435765_WIP[/url] updated finally.

Because the sequencer was down a long time I had to make the update at https://offline-os.glitch.me

It is a bit difficult to use a local file, you can't just drag it to the old sequence because it will be replaced and get
a new sequence number. Instead, drag the local file to an empty sequencer page. Now all notes should already be
selected, or select all and copy. Then delete all notes in the old sequence, paste the new notes, listen and save.

Almost 1 hour later...
I updated it again a little. This song was for the competition but I failed. Hard to make songs about the nature Oops
My first entry to the 2020 April Monthly Contest

[url=]Test397_V1_1438204[/url]

The entry period is from 4/1 ~ 4/21 (11:59 PM EST) - it means that I started too late again because I need
time to make a second entry and figure out why it is so hard to make songs about the Nature  Nervous

I haven't posted anything to the competition thread yet. I hope I will have time to make a better song.
Despite all my songs, I have never won a competition. If I did, it would feel wrong because I want to leave space to people who
are younger than me. Therefore, there should be a senior competition so that even I got a chance to win, ha ha! Yeah without
annoying the young people who can have a good career in their lives. These are the ones you should focus on in the first place.
I understand that the competitions here are not decisive but more for fun, but it is encouraging Wink
Done...

My first entry to the 2020 April Monthly Contest

[url=]Test397_V1_1438204[/url]

My second entry

[url=]Test399_V1_1439681[/url]
[url=]Test400_V1_1440783_WIP[/url]

I often start a song with the jazz guitar before adding more instruments.
Maybe I will destroy this song if I do Oops

I should make Test 400 V2 with more instruments instead
Cute hairstyle... Who are born lilke that ha ha! Cheese

Final Fantasy VII Remake - Official Final Reveal Trailer

Warning, a bit violent
My brother did not like 397 in the 2020 April competition. if he don't like it I'm dead
At least I smell like 5 dead rabbits. I'm done. This is probably the end.... ^^
I woke up another day. I have more than 400 songs to fix so I need to stay alive  ZZzzZ