Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Mystic Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[url=]Test405_V1_1453278_WIP[/url]
I've bought FL Studio Producer Edition. I will probably need a few months to learn the first steps Wink
I might post this too soon, but then it's done. Something is wrong, I wanted to extend
the song and suddenly there was another song ... So better to call it Inspired, obviously...

[url=]Inspired_47_1454417_WIP[/url]
Unknown - mix
Hey what's happening... can't find my thread in "Forum stats/ Latest posts"... Ok good to know I'm not alone here Smile

I will take a break and maybe update some of my old songs and I need to take a closer look at my FL Studio.
At the same time I started to play GTA 5. The game is maybe ok if I can configure the controls right with all the keybindings there is.
I made a mistake, I'm not afraid to to talk about it because we all make mistakes once in a while.

If you seen and listened to my entries to the 2020 May Contest, that's a mistake.

I've just deleted my entries and I will rename the songs... wait.....
Test406_1458443 

Inspired_48_1458634
We have to forget about the bad and move on ok?  Angel
I wanted to add a cool animation to my previous post but it's a MP4 video at Discord... where did GIF go Huh

By the way I don't know if we can view animations here.
Please visit my Discord server and the others. We are all there if you didn't know it already Smile
Nope, I can't stay away too long...

I've created two more songs with jazz guitar only. I have not decided to add them to the list yet or how the title should be.