Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Mystic Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I fell into the ditch... started again here and failed... I am missing some instruments... Nervous

(02-03-2021, 02:19 AM)MysticSwe Wrote: [ -> ]When os were down a long time, I found that https://experiments-os.glitch.me/ is really cool.
However, it doesn't work as good as online sequencer and I hope all the instruments could me implemented in a new menu called Experiments or similar.
Right now I can not import locals files from experiments-os. I've made recordings you can find at my Discord or Online Sequencer Discord / music sharing.
i made that website, unfortunately, i dont have a way for OS files to be imported to experiments OS , but it is possible to export local files from there to OS if you change the instruments to the ones found in the original OS
(02-04-2021, 09:00 AM)Cringe_Gaming_64yt Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2021, 02:19 AM)MysticSwe Wrote: [ -> ]When os were down a long time, I found that https://experiments-os.glitch.me/ is really cool.
However, it doesn't work as good as online sequencer and I hope all the instruments could me implemented in a new menu called Experiments or similar.
Right now I can not import locals files from experiments-os. I've made recordings you can find at my Discord or Online Sequencer Discord / music sharing.
i made that website, unfortunately, i dont have a way for OS files to be imported to experiments OS , but it is possible to export local files from there to OS if you change the instruments to the ones found in the original OS

Thank you for your answer Cringe. I did not know it was you who made this marvelous experiment! But we need many of your instruments here.
Let's talk to Jacob, he may make a poop first but later he might agree it is a good idea Smile

I tried to import the local files here but it was only the flute and nothing else. Believe me i already tried many ways already.
(02-04-2021, 09:15 AM)MysticSwe Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2021, 09:00 AM)Cringe_Gaming_64yt Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you for your answer Cringe. I did not know it was you who made this marvelous experiment! But we need many of your instruments here.
Let's talk to Jacob, he may make a p**p first but later he might agree it is a good idea Smile

I tried to import the local files here but it was only the flute and nothing else. Believe me i already tried many ways already.
Got stuck in an inspired song, I don't remember all of it.

Inspired-140_V1_1839642
Another new inspired sequence where I got stuck.... but it's longer than 140... I mean the sequence.

Inspired-141_V1_1836783

I wish i could add choir and lopguitar from experiments-os.glitch.me Crying (and bells, banjo +...)
Test-491_V1_1845926

Story: Everything seems ok, the journey to outer space seems to go well but sometimes it is dangerous, swarms of big rocks and stuff Nervous
Thank you very much online sequencer for the secret piano. It gave me new inspiration. I hope they want to listen to my ideas in the future about more instruments.
But first there must be a way to run the site as simple as possible with everything. I've seen some code, it's probably easier to learn FL Studio Cheese

1850793_WIP-3
Inspired-142_V1_1853095

Retro nerd... Angel
Inspired-143_V1_1854551