Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Mystic Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FL-05 replaced with a better version

FL Studio
Youtube
Inspired-167_V1_2106450_W2_FL-06_P1_a2_320
https://youtu.be/nMB8I5CqXbE

Sequence
FL Studio Inspired 167 update, see previous post
Test-507_V1_2112018

I'm updating the song in FL Studio
Test-508_V1_2113723

There's a FL Studio version with drums and more but I will not upload it to Youtube right now, same about 507.
I haven't composed any sequences for long now because I busy with FL Studio and games.

The last games I've bought: Detroit: Become Human, Beyond: Two Souls, Dead or Alive 5 Last Round,
Freespace 1 and 2, Shogo: Mobile Armor Division, Terraria and Minecraft.

I play Minecraft now for the first time and I like it. It's good for an old man almost 60 years old to play in peaceful mode Cheese

Hey what have they done with the sequencer?
I started a new sequence and discovered a new but bad feature: "Paste something". Now I can't press Ctrl + V to paste notes.
Next try I could do as before, maybe it was something just for the moment.
Common Test - or new Inspired sequence? Blush

Inspired-168_V1_2126031_FL

Imported midi from FL Studio where I started creating a "Guitar and more" song.
The sequence is currently from the FL-04 project. I'm working with FL-05 and will make a video when it's done.
Inspired 168 now updated with FL-05. The FL version sounds better, I'll try to make a video.
FL Studio
Youtube
Inspired-168_V1_210616_FL-05_a1_320
https://youtu.be/OOh2tWzkm7U

Sequence

I composed this song in FL Studio and imported a midi

Since the acoustic guitar does not sound like the steel string guitar in FL Studio, I chose Koto instead.
I plan to update the Inspired 168 FL with a better bass sound and MT Power Drum Kit - VST 64 bit https://www.powerdrumkit.com/

It is not new today but still good. Because the drum sampler provides drum loops, it can be difficult to find the right loop for your song because MTPDK does not work like Flex - General midi library and 8 different drum kits. For some reason I still have not been able to to make very good percussion with any of them, something is missing like good bass drums and cymbals. However, some cymbals sounds better with longer notes and individual volume and velocity, easy to forget for a beginner like me. It may be easier to use MTPDK if you compose a new song and add different drum loops as you want it from the beginning. I use a drum loop that sounds best for the whole song and I add more and make changes later. I have found a way but do not claim that it is correct.

Unfortunatley there's a start screen asking for donations but you can click SKIP and proceed.
If you open a FL project with MTPDK the drums doesn't play until you open it and click SKIP.

I think I will donate, later one day... Angel

Did you know. If you click Videos on my Youtube channel you will see all the videos I made so far Smile