Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Mystic Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did you know that I have severe tinnitus that has tortured me for most of my life.
I'm feeling better now, I can even listen to this and I'm impressed
https://youtu.be/nZC-OnTs1Z8

Tinnitus can ruin your life depending on how serious it is and how sensitive you are to loud noises. Tinnitus should be taken more seriously because
it is not something to joke about. If you are sensitive, you can do things that you would not normally do because you feel completely destroyed.

In my case, I have started to cope with noise - but only those for which there is reason. Unnecessary and disturbing sounds are still very painful.
This is a very tricky situation, I'm getting old and have lost most of my life where everything went wrong because of this. It's like starting life just
before you die. But never give up you who are affected, the sensitivity to loud sounds can be overcome much earlier for you than for me.

If you have severe tinnitus and are sensitive to noise, it will hopefully get better so you can ignore it over time.
It can happen sooner if you stop being afraid. I am talking about normal noise and not what some think is funny to chock people with extreme noise!
That can take away your hearing for good and you will only hear your tinnitus all the time and that will not be very comfortable  Sick

If you have tinnitus I recommend you to decrease the volume a lot before you listen to anything anywhere. I often forget about it Blush
Angel

Epic_2323671

Now on Youtube

Youtube - Epic_2323671_W5_320

320 means that I uploaded the video with mp3 audio on 320 kbps but it is probably converted down
to 128 kbps on Youtube. That's why I want to upload in good quality. Microsoft Photos do same as
Youtube so I have to replace the audio on the video with Avidemux.
See previous post. This is so good Wink
Epic_2323671 (Inspired 177)

Now on Youtube

Youtube - Epic_2323671_W5_320
I am just a little me... I am good and I know I am. I do not tell everyone I am the best composer ever, without education Angel
Inspired-178_V1_2349268

It's so much fun to make a song - when everything seems to work Blush

Have a nice weekend all Smile

Inspired-179_V1_2350410

Join my Discord server. Please be gentle Smile

https://discord.gg/H4HdJVCe (expires in 7 days)
I just discovered that the secret piano is replaced with the grand piano. Why?

Me who have recorded many songs with the secret piano.

I think the secret piano should have been replaced with the new electric piano instead.
Some of my songs was mixed with the secret piano and the grand piano.

Before
secret piano + grand piano

Now
grand piano + grand piano Huh