Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Mystic Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Inspired 208 on Youtube

https://youtu.be/5te572apJ_o
Inspired 208 is updated but I can not replace the video on Youtube.
At first I thought it is a wrong way to go but people who liked the first version maybe do not like the update.

Also I have changed the description:
It would be my new original but it sounds familiar. Many of my inspired songs would be original, at least
in part because all the good songs are already composed, the music notes can not vary forever.
Does anyone know what famous song it sounds like?

Inspired-208_2540821

I can make a new video quite easily but I'm waiting a bit, maybe someone's suing me for copyright infringement (horror)
- But... I really do not know what song or artist it is about. If I hear that the original song is almost the same, I will delete the video.
I love your music MysticSwe
[attachment=470]
Oh is it possible? Thank you! Smile
I tried to compose something that does not sound so familiar this time but I'm still not sure because the chords are very common.
But I will try again and again. I am grateful for my listeners and their patience when I fail Angel

Test-514_2545167
Inspired-209_2548221
This is a famous song in part of what I remember and I extended it with some imagination.

Inspired-210_2554224
Because my brother likes Metal - but I can not make Metal music, not here anyway Blush

Test-515_2549658
Test-516_V1_2558334
I want to make originals but I'm never sure Huh

Test-517_V1_2567617