Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Mystic Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
its nice
(05-24-2022, 01:47 PM)StuffYT Wrote: [ -> ]its nice

Thank you! Smile
This song probably contains known parts that were not really the point. I'll maybe make changes in the future in attempts to make it my original.

Inspired-242_2795989
Another project very close to inspired but this is a test, done with joy and a little humor Smile

Test-527_2797668
I took the more serious part from Test 527 and added a different start. While composing the
song I realized it's more inspired than ever - and as usual I do not remember which known song Huh

Inspired-243_(Test-527_V2)_2800849

Youtube
https://youtu.be/waskgzZHDGk
Update of a sequence that I hope and think is my original. The goal is to make it less messy and add a better sound, if possible.
It can take a long time with so many notes. Sometimes I think it should be a little messy, especially before the calm end. My humor...

However, I want to do correct and nice music and I think this song is worth spending more time on. It may take weeks or months,
I don't know. I have to take breaks and work with another song in between because if you listen too much to the same song over and over
again to find new ideas, it can be hard to proceed. In that case you should leave the sequence as it is for now and try again a few days later.

Test-509_V2_2805002
Weird experiment? Huh

There's more to add and improve later

Test-528_2802958
This may sound sad but it's not. It's about to see each other again. Hope  Wink

I've started a new version of One Of These Days, dedicated to my deceased wife August, 2017.

There is much left to do on the sequence but here it is if you want to follow the composing that is done partly and it
can take a few days or so. Everything is done completely spontaneously, I chose not to copy from the old sequences.

If you wonder why I compose songs again now rather than playing Minecraft.
My right hand is equally paralyzed, I used it to control the characters with the arrow keys on the keyboard.
Now I can only press one arrow key at a time. The symptoms started about 5 months ago with weakness
and difficult to move a few fingers, then it got worse every day. I go to different doctors but still do not
know why the hand has become like this. My left hand is also starting to get weaker, so I'm worried.
I hope there's a cure  Sad 
Meanwhile, I try to move my fingers and arms regularly and I train my hands with an ergo ball.
Oh no! That must SUCK man, I hope it gets better! Good luck man!