Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Mystic Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I woke in the armchair in the middle of the night and wanted coffee and to make a sequence...  Huh 

Test-532_2834726
(06-17-2022, 12:39 PM)MysticSwe Wrote: [ -> ]My best original song so far?

Youtube
Test 262 V3 2750681 W2 320

I linked to wrong sequence last night. Corrected Angel
The update of Test 73 is complete. I may need to make small changes and corrections later. I'll maybe add a new part too.

Test-73_V2_2837848
I have problem with 8-bit sequences after I installed Windows 11. 8-bit instruments often have interference but a good
sound card and drivers can reduce the problem. I had no problem with 8-bit sequences before with Windows 10 but there
is no guarantee that it will be better if I return to Windows 10. Windows Update currently only shows 3 Intel updates but
the free version of Driver Easy shows 10 driver updates (5 Realtek audio) that are certified by Microsoft. Strange...  Huh

Online Sequencer MP3 export seem to reduce 8-bit interference, there is still a little but not as much. Too bad we can
export sequences but the only way I can share it is on the app Discord, it's the fastest way for me because I used to
be there almost every day. However, you probably can't view Discord links if you don't have Discord yourself.
I was looking for an old sequence when I discovered that many of my old sequences are considered too loud.
No sequences were too loud when I composed them so it depends on changes on the sequencer.
It will be difficult to change the volume of everyone.

Since I have tinnitus and sensitive hearing and because I always use headphones when I compose sequences,
I am pretty sure about that no sequence was too loud from start.

In Audacity (for example) there is an effect that is called Normalize.
I don't know if it is good but in this case I wish there was such feature on the Online Sequencer.

However, I tested Normalize a little long ago and it caused unwanted loud sound on some songs that should
not be very loud. So I am probably talking about tricky stuff that is too mysterious for me to understand, ha ha! Wink
New version... Why did I call this song New version??

It is weird but it is me. I do weird things and I don't know why.

Even more weird: Why did I use grid 1/8 notes???

All notes except 1/8 and shorter can be longer if you select all and drag.
Later I Iearned: Press Ctrl and hold and drag selected notes.

So it will take a long time before I'm done with New version V2
New version_V2_2844900

Winter and Summer_V2_2844900

The old version:
New version_868780_fin_2 - Considered be too loud, partly at least.
I don't really want to change the date of the last update but maybe I do.
Maybe it sounds better now, maybe I want to add more. Let's see hear in the future  Smile

Inspired-114_V2_2849006

The old sequence:
Inspired-114_V1_1730538
No matter how old you are, there is always more to learn Huh

New version V2 is almost finished. I wanted to improve the old song that I consider to be my original composition.
The title "New Version" may sound strange, you may be wondering "New version of what ??" But it is as it is,
until I find a better name.

It was difficult to change all the grid 1/8 notes until I tried to press Ctrl and hold and drag a bunch of selected notes  Wink

New version_V2_2844900
Winter and Summer_V2_2844900

The old version on Youtube got a better title because the video shows pictures of the winter and the summer.
I plan to make a new video with same pictures when V2 is ready for recording.
Winter and Summer (New version 868780)
https://youtu.be/D2InfXAnSJk
It is difficult to update old pages here so I post here.

The worst problem I have right now with Windows 11 is bad sound in 8-bit sequences. I don't know if I can blame Windows 11 for that but it did happen
not long after I accepted the free update. I hate the new look where it is harder to navigate and find things and it is harder to switch from headphones to
speakers as I often do. Now I do not know if it is possible to undo the update and the Windows 10 support will end October 14, 2025...
I used Open Shell in Windows 10 to have the classic look but Open Shell currently does not work in Windows 11.
I hope we soon will get rid of the new but bad innovation that Microsoft forces us to use.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/lifecycle/products/windows-10-home-and-pro