Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Mystic Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[url=]Song38_V1_722952_WIP[/url]

Test 99 is changed to Song 38

There's still a lot to do because I remembered only fragments when I worked with test 99. 
The part with piano right now is more like my old song.

Hope it's not too much familjar because I think I made it as teenager ages ago Smile
[url=]Song38_V1_722952_WIP[/url] is corrected but there's still a lot to do Smile
[url=]Song38_V1_722952[/url]

WIP removed, I think it's ready for recording. However there's probably more to do later  Smile
There's a transition issue but who cares, and it's just version 1, hehe...

Of course I want it to be correct, I won't upload it to SoundCloud before the transition issue is solved.
[url=]Song38_V1_722952[/url] got some smooth synth and sci-fi at different parts.
Maybe I should not add much more reverb or delay and spammed notes or it's going to melt together. 
So there's still some invidual settings I'm missing together with bass and treble, especially treble. 
But this is a SEQUENCER. Wish I could find and understand a good DAW someday.
[url=]Song38_V1_722952[/url] 

I've changed speed to 125 and I've added grand piano at the end as well, forgot about the last notes.
[url=]Song38_V1_722952_WIP[/url] / SoundCloud

Added percussion but I'm not sure about it yet, so the WIP is back :rolleyes:
Wait... did I say sequencer? Add just some more features and it's a Online DAW all-in-one, easy to use Wink
[url=]Test99_V1_725049_WIP[/url]

Was it my song? Dunno, I made it on my guitar about many, many years ago so... :rolleyes:

I've added 8-bit notes in the middle of the song (16) - that I'm really not very sure about.
[url=]Song38_V1_722952_WIP[/url] / SoundCloud

I'm still not sure about the percussion, it's now at SoundCloud anyway  :shy:
[url=]Test99_V1_725049_WIP[/url] is updated.

There's 8-bit sine and triangle before the ending, and the song isn't complete yet. 
I've added a few more guitar notes and another faster grid 1/8 version after the ending. 

Some have recognized the song already. Could anyone tell about the original? 
I thought I've made it myself years ago but who knows...