Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Mystic Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[url=] A bird song.........[/url]

Not my own song maybe but it was fun Cheese

ZZzzZ
Added smooth synth
OH! Oops

I'm in a hurry and I've discovered that plenty of my songs has got wrong volume settings, probably
after the update long ago.  Especially the scifi notes. And some other intruments is too low. And the
replaced el-guitar maybe doesn't sound as it should in some of the songs. So now will I have to
listen and make adjustments to allllllllllll of my sequences.... ZZzzZ

Edit:
Of course, if there's just time it's now possible for everything to sound better Wink

At the same time I will correct mistakes, on Song 2 for example there was random double notes.
I've seen it on other songs too, I don't know why it's like that.
This post will be updated with fixed songs later on

According to a previous post I've corrected a few songs.
No further update will be made until I've fixed them all. 

Won't be done tonight for sure  Heh

So far it's... [url=]Song 1[/url] , [url=]2[/url] , [url=]3[/url] , [url=]4[/url] , [url=]5[/url] , [url=]6[/url] , [url=]7[/url] , [url=]9[/url] , [url=]11[/url] , [url=]12[/url] , [url=]14[/url] , [url=]15[/url] 
I'm fixing the volume on my songs from the very first one because I've discovered it's changed and I didn't know...
It's about the scifi notes that's too loud but also some other notes was too low. No much problem until I reached 
[url=]song 12 [/url]where the scifi and also the guitar together was very loud compared to other intruments. I'm almost pissed 
since many have listened to it already. And I don't really like the sound of the new el-guitar because there's a sound
of a plectrum at every single note. Also the acoustic guitar have a plectrum sound on some notes especially the C5
note and some other notes and that is very annoying sometimes.

Anyway.... [url=]Song 12[/url] isn't really updated but it's now V3. Aside from current volume adjustments
I've added a softer start and a abrupt ending.
[url=]Song14_V1_382964_170109 [/url]

The volume is corrected and there's a small update. Since the song wasn't changed or extended it's still Version 1.

The guitar chords is still a bit wrong but I want to fix the volume on the other songs asap.
I've discovered that song 15 was totally wrong, it wasn't only the volume but misplaced notes by me
and again there was random double notes. I will have to fix the whole song, then replace the faulty
recording at soundcloud... I should always listen to the songs with headphones first...

It's maybe better now but something isn't completely ok - so right now it's a WIP ZZzzZ 
Song15_V3_518702_WIP-1

Song15_V3_518702_WIP-2

[url=]Song15_V3_518702_WIP-3[/url]
[url=]Song15_V3_518702_WIP-3[/url]

I've tried to fix it Upside_down  

There's still something wrong but I've added smooth synth and some more violin.

Ok I've said someting like no updates will be made so far but this one really needed it  Cheese

Now I'll continue with the other songs, I really hope there's nothing like this again.
[url=]Song 15[/url] is removed from Soundcloud, I will upload the update when I'm done. 
Since many other songs has to be corrected I might have to leave it as it is for now.