Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Mystic Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[url=]Test121_V1_771707_WIP[/url]

Wait I should proceed with to fix my old songs... But there's new instruments... 
Hey, now I can make the old songs even better! Hurray! Cheese

Means that I have to start over ZZzzZ
Ok another one with the new instruments

[url=]Test122_V1_771757_WIP[/url]

Made mostly for fun, I've heard similar Angel
I was updating my songs when the new instruments arrived and I have to start over. 

I got to think about the story serie about 11 songs. I suppose the story won't ever 
be created but the songs I've made will be improved by the time.

[url=]Story11_V1_560047[/url]

Created 2017-08-08. I've started updating it 2018-03-26, so it's currently a WIP.
[url=]Test123_V1_773095_WIP[/url]
[url=]Test123_V1_773095_WIP[/url] is updated with e-piano and I've increased the volume of the ragtime piano.

I don't know more to do right now. I should update my old songs 
but sometimes I'm not in the mood for that.
I wonder why most of the notes cannot be heard on [url=]bobbertus inspired[/url] version of [url=]Test123_V1_773095[/url] Oops
Made a untilted song not worth to mention. I was trying to recreate a song that I've lost thanks to
a serious issue with my old computer but I cannot remember the song anymore. It's because when
I right click to delete a note sometimes a new window pops up and this time in the next second I 
accidentally left clicked on something and everything was gone... Disappointed
Sometimes I wish there was auto save.
Anyway... Happy Easter!
I will watch tv the rest of the tonight cus I've currently lost my musical inspiration Wink
I haven't been able to update any of my sequences since yesterday thanks to a bug.
Jacob will find and fix it sooner or later. 
I've got time to do something else Cheese

It's still possible to make smaller songs where we don't have to paste and drag many notes.
[url=]Test127_V1_777874_WIP[/url]

Some nostalgia Blush

It's hard to make longer songs now, have to wait till the bug is gone.