Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Mystic Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've finally got a batterie to the pen to my drawing board. Since it's special batteries I had to
pay 50 SEK for TWO only.... and I still don't even know if the board is functional.... and if I am...... :D
[url=]Story 7_V1 - Grand + scifi[/url]
Story 7 V1 is replaced with [url=]Story 7_V1 - Grand + scifi[/url] - I forgot 4 notes
[url=]Story 7_V2 - Xtra[/url]

Xtra = more stuff  :D
[url=]Test 48_V1[/url]
Didn't know if I should call it test or "not my song".  Huh 

Actually I wanted to make some scary music to the story, I failed.
[url=]Test 49_V1[/url]
[url=]Story8_V1[/url]

Very familiar but I wanted something like that. I'll maybe do some changes someday.
I've misread the percussion challenge, but here's my version. New, correced a note
I could save it for another challenge someday

Bit noisy  :rolleyes:

Edit: 
Strange, cannot hear the drum effect (going down and up) on my small pc speakers, have to use headphones.
I was inspired of adsf's song 549655 (deleted?) and I made [url=]549904[/url]

However my sequence is not perfect and the last part have some transmission issues. 

I want to make a Test or Story song of the last part someday but something happened 
at my place that I have to take care of asap. So it's going to take some time before I can
find the inspiration again. 

Take care all (who still loves me earnestly) ^^
Google translated (and edited) ...I hope it's correct enough...

"I love my wife in a way that nobody can understand. We have never had sex but that's not
the most important thing. She is not very beautiful either. But she is wonderful on the inside
and actually very cute! Anyway, you should never leave anyone just because they get sick.
Never do, because if you do the love is not true".

I think it's very important, you cannot be sure if your partner will always be there.
As long as they are alive you should not ever give up on them.