Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Mystic Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Spammed smooth synth is currently better without delay or reverb but I don't know what's going to be in the future.
If it's used too much as in 138 and some previous sequences the song will be unclear, so I had to reduce the volume 
on it. I still suppose the spammed notes are affecting the song negative a bit but it's almost the sound I wanted.

About the future who knows what's going to be, for example: 
I would find old songs with the old electric guitar because the new one (that is actually better but it won't win against
the jazz guitar and the muted e-guitar) doesn't sound the same. Also scifi is currently and unexpectedly louder and that
destroyed some of my old songs. I've started finding the songs (not the tests) from number 1 but then around 12 to 15
the new intruments arrived so I forgot about everything and I just wanted to make all new. I should continue with to
find and correct the old songs if there's time, a great opportunity for updates or remakes isn't it? - or should I wait?
I thought 138 V2 was deleted and got a little panic because I haven't saved a local file Bigeyes

Hurray! I've just replaced the sequence numbers, now I really have to save that local file Upside_down 

Corrected link on a previous post

[url=]Test138_V2_796751_WIP[/url]

Updated and currently WIP-7
I've extended it and added more violin and then more muted el guitar at the end. 
I'm a little proud, did I do this?? Hey it wouldn't be possible without the new stuff  Smile
[url=]Smooth synth example - WIP[/url]

I don't think the melody is entirely mine Cheese
I know that my lists of songs and tests on the first page isn't correct and I will rearrange everything someday. 
It's just a little boring and confusing with so many links, I rather make another song...

Actually I want the latest and the best songs on the first post. But how?
Should I use thumbnails or links? Will thumbnails be displayed always? I'm thinking...  ZZzzZ
[url=]A messy thread[/url] .... Cheese 

[url=][/url]
[url=]A messy thread[/url] updated, still WIP

A thumbnail ---> 

I said updated, not fixed Upside_down

So far Ive added more percussion at the end, the current part with the muted el-guitar should
be another song actually, it was made today "on the fly" sort of. But I was thinking that I could
collect some ideas in this sequence and then copy some of it.
I'm about to record [url=]138 V2[/url] and because it's probably my best song so far I want it to sound ok. 
But......... All the previous songs I've recorded with Audacity to upload to SoundCloud isn't as clear 
as they are here. And the treble/bass plugin is tricky, at least I don't understand why there isn't 
a standard setting for everything. I may have missed something but what to do. That's another 
reason why I'm longing for treble/bass settings here so I can make better recordings.
And again I forgot... stereo  Heh
I'm not selfish, I'm listening to others songs when there's time. And the rest of the time I'm trying to find out what did i do myself  Oops