Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Mystic Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Test138_V2_796751_WIP (corrected link 2018-04-26)

Updated and currently WIP-7
I've extended it and added more violin and then more muted el guitar at the end. 
I'm a little proud, did I do this?? Hey it wouldn't be possible without the new stuff  Smile
138 among other songs is maybe a little loud partly, it's tricky when I want some (or all) instruments to be heard properly. 
The melody should be heard most of course but everything seems to melt together the more instruments there is and 
also one should not use delay and reverb on everything.
Spammed smooth synth is currently better without delay or reverb but I don't know what's going to be in the future.
If it's used too much as in 138 and some previous sequences the song will be unclear, so I had to reduce the volume 
on it. I still suppose the spammed notes are affecting the song negative a bit but it's almost the sound I wanted.

About the future who knows what's going to be, for example: 
I would find old songs with the old electric guitar because the new one (that is actually better but it won't win against
the jazz guitar and the muted e-guitar) doesn't sound the same. Also scifi is currently and unexpectedly louder and that
destroyed some of my old songs. I've started finding the songs (not the tests) from number 1 but then around 12 to 15
the new intruments arrived so I forgot about everything and I just wanted to make all new. I should continue with to
find and correct the old songs if there's time, a great opportunity for updates or remakes isn't it? - or should I wait?
I thought 138 V2 was deleted and got a little panic because I haven't saved a local file Bigeyes

Hurray! I've just replaced the sequence numbers, now I really have to save that local file Upside_down 

Corrected link on a previous post

Test138_V2_796751_WIP

Updated and currently WIP-7
I've extended it and added more violin and then more muted el guitar at the end. 
I'm a little proud, did I do this?? Hey it wouldn't be possible without the new stuff  Smile
Smooth synth example - WIP

I don't think the melody is entirely mine Cheese
I know that my lists of songs and tests on the first page isn't correct and I will rearrange everything someday. 
It's just a little boring and confusing with so many links, I rather make another song...

Actually I want the latest and the best songs on the first post. But how?
Should I use thumbnails or links? Will thumbnails be displayed always? I'm thinking...  ZZzzZ
A messy thread updated, still WIP

A thumbnail ---> 

I said updated, not fixed Upside_down

So far Ive added more percussion at the end, the current part with the muted el-guitar should
be another song actually, it was made today "on the fly" sort of. But I was thinking that I could
collect some ideas in this sequence and then copy some of it.