Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Mystic Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[url=]Test138_V2_796751_WIP-7[/url] - Now also at SoundCloud

However, the sound quality of the mp3 isn't 100 % so I recommend you to listen to the song here on OS.
102 updated to WIP-6 so far
Updated

[url=]Test102_V1_732266_WIP-9[/url] (the thumbnail didn't work this time)

Added violin, percussion, some more music box and tried to adjust
the volume, that's tricky with many instruments at least for me.
Updated

[url=]Song34_V1_705418_WIP-3[/url]

I'll maybe add more, let's see.
I was thinking about to update[url=] Song 9 - V2[/url] (partly 8-Bit) with some new instruments
but I'm not sure... It's an old song for my kids, the title should be "Gulligo" in swedish
and since it isn't a very common expression it's hard to translate...
[url=]Song34_V1_705418_WIP-9[/url]

I think I've destroyed my calm song with to add synth pluck and electric guitar. 
But I like the e-guitar better now. I'll copy the notes to another version later
since I want to keep the calm one on this sequence.
[url=]Song34_V1_705418_WIP-10[/url]

Updated the electric guitar a bit. 
Need to do something else for a while, I'll move this to another version later asap.
Now 2 versions

[url=]Song34_V1_Soft version[/url]

[url=]Song34_V2_Elguitar+[/url]

I like the elguitar better now but I may need some practice Smile
Failure... [url=]Song34_V2_Elguitar+[/url] sux. Both my brother and my son put their thumbs down  Sad

And I got to think about an old song I've made here with the previous elguitar, not the old one but 
another one last year I guess... I'm afraid it doesn't sound like before anymore, have to find it...
Oh no........

Test79_V1 - Nostalgia was destroyed thanks to the replacement of the previous electric guitar!

I haven't recorded all my songs but 79 is at SoundCloud with previous el-guitar, I want it back if possible.

Test79_V1 - Nostalgia at SoundCloud - That's how the electric guitar sounded before!

Edit: 
I've changed the replaced el-guitar to synth pluck since the old one is gone forever.
[url=]Test79_V1_Nostalgia_WIP[/url]

and there's a version 2 with the jazz guitar, not too bad, I can get used to it because I like it most of all right now. 
[url=]Test79_V2_Nostalgia_WIP[/url]