Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Mystic Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[url=]New version_868780_WIP[/url]

I've made a similar song here long ago but I cannot find it right now and I don't remember exactly
how it sounds. Will be interesting to hear the difference later when the new version is complete.
[url=]New version_868780_WIP[/url]

Big update today Smile
[url=]Song13_V1_871746_WIP[/url]
[url=]New version_868780[/url]

Not WIP anymore (with reservation for changes).
The very end sounded wrong, it's ok now. It was a few wrong notes of the vibraphone
that I didn't see up there and I wondered where did that sound come from...

Anyway, now it's time to find the old version so this one will have the correct title ZZzzZ

Edit 2018-07-17
Have to fix the percussion, I discovered it on the recording. 
So I have to record it once again later on.
Cheese  
[url=]New version_868780[/url] was finished later I heard on a recording that the percussion is faulty. 
It's much because I've put delay but I don't really want to remove it now. So I'm currently trying
to fix the drums to have a proper recording. 

Unstable connection is causing unexpected double-fold delay effects both random and regular
and it often also depends on misplaced notes as in this case. I wish to have all instruments on
my computer so I won't have to rely on the connection. I guess that some limitations, policies
and agreements makes it impossible. Maybe I could download all the notes myself one by one
but then what to do without a good working offline app. Nervous
[url=]Song13_V1_871746_WIP[/url] is updated, but there's more to do, later.

Hope it isn't too much like something. I've been playing the chords on my guitar many years.
[url=]Song23_V1_17-01-14_WIP[/url]

A short and very different song.
I've removed the replaced el-guitar and updated the sequence a bit.
[url=]Song17_V1_17-06-26_WIP[/url]

I've removed the replaced el-guitar and updated the sequence.
[url=]Song15_V3_518702_WIP[/url]

Updating... too squeaky? Oops