Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Mystic Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[url=]Song15_V3_518702_WIP[/url]

I've corrected the el-guitar a bit at the start and I've added drums. 
There's more I want to do but it's getting late  ZZzzZ
[url=]Song15_V3_518702_WIP[/url]

Again.... Cheese

I was probably too tired last night. Today I've decreased the volume of the el-guitar and
I've added a little more piano and violin. I would be grateful for comments about my songs,
maybe you think something isn't allright or maybe I've just forgot about something.
Send a private message so not everyone will se what we are doing. Of course I will tell the
whole world that you supported me - but only if you want me to. Since I'm bad in english 
grammar things might get wrong so please have a little patience with me.
Have you considered starting a blog?
(07-20-2018, 06:39 AM)Frank Wrote: [ -> ]Have you considered starting a blog?

Not really, where could it be? I'm also at Discord, it's almost enough Wink
(07-20-2018, 10:45 AM)mysticswe Wrote: [ -> ]

You could use a google site or WordPress, I heard those are good for blogging.
(07-20-2018, 12:09 PM)Frank Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2018, 10:45 AM)mysticswe Wrote: [ -> ]

You could use a google site or WordPress, I heard those are good for blogging.

Thanks I'll think about it. Right now there's a lot to do only with this thread and to fix many of the old songs. 
I also need to rearrange the lists to make a better overview but there's no time for that yet. I was blogging about
tinnitus long ago, mystic wasn't invented at that time. It was the old version of WorldPress but after they changed
many things I think my blogs was gone or something so I gave it up. I'll check it out again someday, hopefully it's
better now ...or I might go to Blogger, let's see  Smile
[url=]Test159_V1_875879_WIP[/url]

Another little weird song Upside_down
Wow you put a lot of effort into your projects. I would be overwhelmed if I handled anything so tedious and with such quantity. You have my props.
(07-21-2018, 05:20 AM)obertone3 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow you put a lot of effort into your projects. I would be overwhelmed if I handled anything so tedious and with such quantity. You have my props.

Thank you. Making music helps me to forget my tinnitus and other stuff for a while, it really cheers me up. 
But fixing the thread and update the lists is really boring and sometimes I regret that I even started it.
Today I've finally updated the lists "The latest of everything" and "T E S T S - PART 2"