Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Mystic Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[url=]Test224_V1_1017218_WIP_(Two 8-bit)[/url]
Just for fun. It's probably retro stuff. Well I'm pretty sure about it Cheese

Forgot....

2019-01-09
[url=]Test225_V1_1018330_WIP [/url]

Was it calm enough?
[url=]Test226_V1_1021055_WIP[/url]
[url=]Cover09_1021160_WIP[/url]

Have you heard it before? I've forgot where I've heard a similar song.
You can add comments directly on the sequences if you don't want to post here.
I've discovered that some of my old songs is destroyed because the intruments was updated or replaced.
I should fix it asap but 600 + sequences is a lot to listen to ZZzzZ

The first one to fix

EDIT: There should be a better version already though...

2019-01-18
Cannot find a better version so I'll update the current sequence.
I've started with to make the e-guitar notes longer. Don't know if I should replace it.
[url=]Test227_V1_1024681_WIP[/url]

I'm still trying to make calm songs... It's often calm from start and then I want to add more instruments and stuff - and it's not very calm anymore Angel
There's a reason to hide bad sounds like static clicks. Earlier on my old computer there was a lot of bad sounds on 8-bit, on my new computer it
appears only now and then. The flute however are -currently- exactly like before. I'm sure they are doing their best, we have to find workarounds until it's fixed.

I've made a bug report.... https://onlinesequencer.net/forum/showth...1#pid15361
Soon it's 700 songs. I hope you like at least some of them Oops

https://onlinesequencer.net/members/5395
I'm updating [url=]Test84_V2_676968_WIP[/url]

After the electric guitar was replaced long ago the song sounded weird a long time.
I don't know if I should choose another instrument, I've just made the notes longer right now.
Latest to The computer corner

2019-01-17
I've finally got the game that came along with the new mother board but I had to download 87 GB, it took a whole day.
It's Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, a violent game not for kids. I'm not impressed about the game style but the graphic is amazing.
Since I got poor after the buy a free game is welcome. I got a chance to test my new computer and it did it well Wink