Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Mystic Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the The cover corner

[url=]Cover11_1060996_WIP[/url]
I think it's a song from The little mermaid. The title will be changed when I know

I just remembered the song tonight and I made the notes as I think it was. Actually The cover corner
could be changed to The parody corner because I don't intend to make exact copies of any song ever.
What are the birds doing in there??

A new LOL sequence Upside_down
If was complete a long time but I've changed the volume a bit, hope it's better now
[url=]Test251_V1_1063048_WIP[/url]

Contains three 8-bit instruments: sine, sawtooth and triangle
About [url=]Test251_V1_1063048_WIP[/url] that contains three 8-bit instruments: sine, sawtooth and triangle

I've recorded the sequence to SoundCloud because I know everyone can't play 8-bit here.
WIP = work in progress (but it's almost complete) SoundCloud - WIP-9

It might be replaced later on and if I forget to update this post, find the new version in my list of tracks
Please visit my SoundCloud and listen to ALL my recordings!  Smile

I said ALL because one single song is maybe bad for you and next is maybe good
but you closed the page and missed my best song because the first one was bad Cheese

Anyway... I need more listeners there to see if it's worth to make more recordings Heh

Since I haven't been able to record all my best songs yet... if you have a good computer
please check the featured songs at my profile https://onlinesequencer.net/members/5395
I suppose that most of you know already that mobiles and tablets doesn't work very good here so
you will need a good computer or at least a good soundcard to be able to play some of the songs
here at the Online Sequencer. SoundCloud is a better alternative for mobiles and tablets.

[Image: avatars-000515084844-orx8zv-t200x200.jpg]
Update, it's starting to be complete. The goal is to update all "work in progress" sequences so I can
remove the WIP tag in the title. However I've often made a new WIP almost every day so far Wink

2019-03-08 - Big update of [url=]Test128_V1_778845_WIP[/url]
Started on this one today [url=]Test252_V1_1067533_WIP[/url]

128 isn't totally complete but I needed a break from that song even if I think I've succeeded. I even like 128 myself Blush
The three previous posts is updated, please read again. I wonder how many who are doing that actually Upside_down
128 on SoundCloud

I'm tired of making and  updating posts again and again becuse it always get wrong. I choose color and still no color and more. This forum need to be repaired Angry

After long time trying to make a good post I failed but...... Be happy always Relief

Here it is, as I promised https://soundcloud.com/user-291302639/te...8845_wip-9

EDIT

128 is updated to WIP-11 tonight here at the Online Sequencer. It's because I'm not satisfied with the sound of WIP-9.
Especially at the louder part it gets "blurry" where I would like to have more treble. The lower notes of the jazz guitar
it one of the culprits but also the sawtooth. I've removed the jazz guitar at the first louder part and the sound got just
a little more clear but actually the whole song would be better with some more treble, yeah almost all the songs.

test128_v1_778845_wip-9 was recorded in Audacity and the volume was 100 % and even if I have a better soundcard the
sound isn't as clear on the MP3. I'm using the latest LAME encoder I thought was good but I don't know anymore Nervous
However, I do not have the latest version of Audacity, it's version 2.1.2 because I think that from 2.1.3 to the latest version
today is not very good. Annoying bugs, almost the same GUI but they have changed stuff in the menues that is hard for
me to get used to. That's why I want to keep version 2.1.2.