Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Mystic Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just for fun......
I've made a mistake. I wanted to keep the old version of 128 so the link to that sequence is same as the recording at SoundCloud.
Then later I updated the current sequence anyway!!!! Huh ...Fortunately I have saved a local file. Everything will be ok Wink

EDIT
Unfortunately I've saved all updates to a local file EXCEPT WIP-9...... so I will have to make a new recording to SoundCloud Nervous
The failed sequence 1 year ago thanks to the electric guitar replacement and there isn't many plays at SoundCloud anyway Sad
The old one: https://soundcloud.com/user-291302639/te..._nostalgia ??

The new updated version 2 - with jazz guitar instead:
https://soundcloud.com/user-291302639/te...gia1_wip-4

Here at the Online Secuencer (it always sounds better here for some reason)
[url=][/url]

Ok, a thumbnail if you want it that way Cheese  
Update
Something I want to improve....

[url=]Part from Test 242_WIP[/url]

The question is if I should move it to 252. I've asked you in the chat but it really sucks.
You should learn talking about music in a nice way because that's the topic here Heh

Anyway.... I wanted to copy the new part to 242 but the new part is 120 BPM while 242 is 110.............

Maybe I should try 116 BPM Wink
Updated and recorded today

SoundCloud - test251_v1_1063048_wip-9

However the sawtooth sounds a little wrong at least at one place so there will probably be another update later on.
[url=]Test253_V1_1071415_WIP[/url]

I will add more later  ZZzzZ

I've added more and I will add even more later on Smile
[url=]Test253_V1_1071415_WIP[/url] is ready for recording to SoundCloud soon.
I need to take a closer look on the percussion and the volume setting during the day.
Test 253 is finally recorded to SoundCloud (WIP-9)

However, it could be better and longer. One day who knows... Wink
A music manager contacted me for some days ago, he wanted me to sign a contract. But I said no thank you.
Because I'm not ready for such things. This just is a hobby and if I earn extra money I might lose my sick pension.
That's how it is. Of course I wish to be wealthy and have a good health... if only I could get both at the same time.