Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Mystic Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Added new part to 310... It's maybe not what you are expecting. But the song will be long so... (it's the plan anyway)

310 is a song I made long ago but I cannot find the sequence and I don't know how it was really.

So I have to improvise... I can't stop... addicted Upside_down
310 is almost done. I miss you guys here in this thread. Tell me what is bad or what is good.

You could help me to be better. Just please don't destroy this thread. Be polite and serious, the music is very important to me.
310 is maybe a little weird, seems to be different songs in one.. I hope you like it anyway.

I could use some part to another song maybe Upside_down
I've copied 2 parts from Test 310 V1 to proceed with...

The first 16 measures is from 310 on each.

From_310-V1_1235669

From_310-V1_1235680
Change on the first post in this thread:

I'm not a professional, this is just a hobby. I have a sick pension, that's why I have more time for this.
I am self-taught, I do not know musical details. Can only play a few simple chords on the guitar, so I'm
happy and excited for this fantastic opportunity.

I want to make new songs but it's hard nowadays so please tell if you recognize something and provide info about the original. I'm trying to make
different songs and different styles so if you think it sounds bad just try next. The "best" (according to myself) will be colored. My Sequences isĀ 
currently unfinished PROJECTS and it's hard to find a good and suitable title to all the songs. That's why I put Song or Test + version + sequence
number. WIP means work in progress and when the song is complete I will add Fin (finished).

I'm not very good in English and it's difficult for me to learn new things and remember. Sometimes I need a translator.
By the way ... I'm 56 years old on October 21st. Give me a cake ... I'm tired of making one myself ZZzzZ
The cake should have vanilla cream in the bottom, the next layer should have strawberry jam and then a lot of whipped cream
on the cake, add candy sprinkles or place tangerines on top. The whipped cream should have some sugar but not too much.
Learn and test so that the cake will be OK until October 21st Cheese
Two new songs uploaded to SoundCloud

test309_v1_1228591_wip-7

test311_v1_1236948_wip-4