Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: How 2 be genous and make genois music.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you don't know how to mek good music on OS, follow this tutorual, not LucentTeas. Because I am better compose than Lucent , Tear. 

Put melody on top like this: Dun dun duuuuun, dun dun di-duuuuuun. That's smoke on the water melody by the way.

Then add chords below, and chords are just notes stacked under each other whatever sounds good to ear is good so proceed.
Make 3 different parts to your song.

Part 1, the main whatever part, then change key, make it ... key is like when you have a sad melody and then you make it happy version instead so something like that except you variate the melody like: Dun dun duuun, becomes Din din dudiduuun so that is part 2.

Part 3 comes only one time no need to repeat this part but just idk make it random like whatever suits best something inbetween those two melodies dont make it jump key.

So this is how I would construct a song: Dun dun duuuun, dun dun di-duuun, dun dun duuun- Di .- duuuuu, Repeat part 1 always 2 times, then after 2 times comes the second part, repeat it like 1 or 2 times out of preference, then repeat part 1 again, add part 3, make it go back to part 2 and then end it in the same key. Global rule, always end in same key as the the the key song started in. Boom you're done.

So remember, melody on top, chords go to bottom, right hand plays melody on top atleast applied to piano, and left hand plays chords on the bottom, think logically. Good, now you're genius composer now make songs every day for a year and achieve a big pat on the shoulder.
My god this was very helpful thanks!
(07-22-2017, 03:41 AM)NightVisions Wrote: [ -> ]My god this was very helpful thanks!

no roblem student, grand coposer always knos best Smile
you gon go forgit the gaddamn anal s p ic e youi wil l p ay w/ fistinig bc im a pe nta sexual