Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: here is 6 notes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(07-31-2017, 04:53 AM)ARC127 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2017, 07:18 AM)Crimson Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2017, 06:25 AM)ARC127 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2017, 03:51 PM)Crimson Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2017, 08:49 AM)ARC127 Wrote: [ -> ]

but

will this turn into a massive collab?

and possibly?

"It become massive collab if want to become one"
-confucius

CHANGE LOG:
-In the 'B' Section, you had changed a C#7 chord to what I can only describe as G-double-sharp-5(G,B,E,and F).  I personally think that the C#7 sounds better there, but if you're dead set on the other chord, Ill concede.
-In the 'C' Section, I made the left hand piano part have better voicing on some chords, as well as taking creative liberty filling in the third note on any chords with only two notes.
-Various chord adjustments all around, like sneaking in a cool A -> D -> Gmin chord progression right before the halfway mark of the C section to add some much needed dominant function to that line

[EDIT: forgot to say that I didn't touch the new 'D' section yet.]

'seen.'
(07-31-2017, 04:58 AM)Crimson Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2017, 03:51 PM)Crimson Wrote: [ -> ]

but

will this turn into a massive collab?

and possibly?

-confucius

CHANGE LOG:
-In the 'B' Section, you had changed a C#7 chord to what I can only describe as G-double-sharp-5(G,B,E,and F).  I personally think that the C#7 sounds better there, but if you're dead set on the other chord, Ill concede.
-In the 'C' Section, I made the left hand piano part have better voicing on some chords, as well as taking creative liberty filling in the third note on any chords with only two notes.
-Various chord adjustments all around, like sneaking in a cool A -> D -> Gmin chord progression right before the halfway mark of the C section to add some much needed dominant function to that line

'seen.'

minor changes, not much, just here and there stuff with the piano part, mostly.
If we took out the key change at the end, we could just refine what we already have to make a final product, or we can just push on like we have been and expand it even more. Your call.
(07-31-2017, 06:08 PM)ARC127 Wrote: [ -> ]

and possibly?

-confucius

CHANGE LOG:

'seen.'

If we took out the key change at the end, we could just refine what we already have to make a final product, or we can just push on like we have been and expand it even more. Your call.

I only added a repeat. Let's refine it.
(07-31-2017, 11:49 PM)Crimson Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2017, 06:08 PM)ARC127 Wrote: [ -> ]
CHANGE LOG:

'seen.'

I only added a repeat. Let's refine it.

attempted to modify the bass notes to be heard easier and to fit into the chord playing overtop.
overall, very small changes
Pages: 1 2