Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Collab With Crimson!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have been working on this 'song' for a few weeks already(started since 8th July), and little progress is made:

I have completely no idea on how to complete this piece. If anyone who sees this piece and have any idea, you can join in and finish this piece together.

You are free to change my part. No permission is needed.

Note: please post your work in a reply so that we can work on this together.
Can I help you with your project?
Alright, if you say yes, then I have my edited version NOT SAVED TO ONLINE SEQUENCER, but instead on a document in text form.
(07-26-2017, 03:02 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, if you say yes, then I have my edited version NOT SAVED TO ONLINE SEQUENCER, but instead on a document in text form.

Not a problem.
This is a great idea! I think it's cool to give people things to work off of. :D
Update:

deleted the original collab post since it is too complicated and no one ever left a reply.

[Image: oqF3msW.jpg]

will make a new one later.
New collab page:

After the lack of replies in the last version, I'm starting a new round with less samples and more productivity-

Help me work on the themes that I'm stuck on :D

list of samples:

After the rain : 

New Page: 
(10-14-2017, 05:27 AM)Crimson Wrote: [ -> ]New collab page:

After the lack of replies in the last version, I'm starting a new round with less samples and more productivity-

Help me work on the themes that I'm stuck on :D

list of samples:

After the rain : 

New Page: 
Pages: 1 2