Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Percussion Challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(07-28-2017, 05:46 PM)Frank Wrote: [ -> ]A. Wow, this got popular for something I made in 30 minutes late at night.
B. Here are my personal rankings:
   1.  \ Personally I find Crimson's and Frank's to have different strengths.
   2.  / Crimson's is more regular while Frank's is more groovy.
   3. Guest [Overloaded something, couldn't hear it fully.]
   4. asdf :/ [Didn't follow the rules.]
C. To see who truly wins, vote in the comments your personal rankings.

Did my sequence play over itself until it sounded like ear rape? If so, then it may be your computer because the same thing happens to me when I listen to JHXC's entry. :D
(07-29-2017, 09:07 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2017, 05:46 PM)Frank Wrote: [ -> ]A. Wow, this got popular for something I made in 30 minutes late at night.

Did my sequence play over itself until it sounded like ear rape? If so, then it may be your computer because the same thing happens to me when I listen to JHXC's entry. :D
dang we got a savage one here

[url=][/url] better?
(07-29-2017, 10:04 AM)JHXC Wrote: [ -> ]

[url=][/url] better?
Longer lasting I think, but to be specific the speaker just gives up and doesn't play anything. Either that or it's OnSeq's fault so I was purposely ambiguous.
(07-29-2017, 03:15 PM)mysticswe Wrote: [ -> ]

Did you read the challenge?
(07-29-2017, 03:17 PM)Frank Wrote: [ -> ]Did you read the challenge?

Yes but I didnt see "which contains all percussion instruments" ... so deleted  Blush
(07-29-2017, 03:35 PM)NightVisions Wrote: [ -> ]So I usually suck at anything with more then 1 measure anyway.(or just in general) So here ya go

I thought I was only allowed to have percussion instruments only not to use every percussion instrument. Yeah I feel like I would just kill my computer if I did that.
(07-29-2017, 03:42 PM)NightVisions Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2017, 03:35 PM)NightVisions Wrote: [ -> ]So I usually suck at anything with more then 1 measure anyway.(or just in general) So here ya go

I thought I was only allowed to have percussion instruments only not to use every percussion instrument. Yeah I feel like I would just kill my computer if I did that.

added percussion to your piece (not every), it now sounds like a rap track.  Smile
(07-29-2017, 03:13 PM)Frank Wrote: [ -> ]

[url=][/url] better?
Longer lasting I think, but to be specific the speaker just gives up and doesn't play anything. Either that or it's OnSeq's fault so I was purposely ambiguous.

ok...
fine...
i guess i have to put down the michael bay tactics then.
[url=][/url]
(07-29-2017, 05:17 PM)JHXC Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2017, 03:13 PM)Frank Wrote: [ -> ]

[url=][/url] better?

ok...
fine...
i guess i have to put down the michael bay tactics then.
[url=][/url]
I didn't mean ear rape as in it being bad, I just meant ear rape as in my computer couldn't handle it, so it played over itself until it sounded like ear rape. This one is better though: 
Pages: 1 2 3