Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Percussion Challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(07-29-2017, 03:57 PM)Crimson Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2017, 03:42 PM)NightVisions Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2017, 03:35 PM)NightVisions Wrote: [ -> ]So I usually suck at anything with more then 1 measure anyway.(or just in general) So here ya go

I thought I was only allowed to have percussion instruments only not to use every percussion instrument. Yeah I feel like I would just kill my computer if I did that.

added percussion to your piece (not every), it now sounds like a rap track.  Smile

just made an extended remix : 
probably has all of the notes
(07-31-2017, 04:29 PM)Lil\ Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]probably has all of the notes

added non-percussion just for fun

has all the notes; it was missing the ride bell. That being said, I think yours is my personal favorite as it cohesively combines all the percussion so that they are all used while still sounding awesome. Even though you are "not good at musicking", your musical version also is on point and enhances it greatly. Great job!  :shy:
(07-31-2017, 06:18 PM)Frank Wrote: [ -> ]

has all the notes; it was missing the ride bell. That being said, I think yours is my personal favorite as it cohesively combines all the percussion so that they are all used while still sounding awesome. Even though you are "not good at musicking", your musical version also is on point and enhances it greatly. Great job!  :shy:

<3
edit: it's probably a bit of a waste to add one note and save the sequence but and
Crimson that was awesome! what you did with my little 8 bit thing. I really appreciate that you taken your time to make something so awesome!
(07-31-2017, 08:48 PM)NightVisions Wrote: [ -> ]Crimson that was awesome! what you did with my little 8 bit thing. I really appreciate that you taken your time to make something so awesome!

Thanks! It's nothing, I just casually spent a few minutes on it.
Pages: 1 2 3