Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Hello Everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone,

I just discovered this wonderful site this evening while distracted at work (instead of you know, actually doing my job  Blush ). I've used other online composition software (e.g. NoteFlight) before but this site seems to be more community based and a bit simpler to use. I decided I had to join as soon as I got home.

I've been interested in music forever, and recently my passion has been in video game music. I'm an engineer by profession, amateur guitarist for years, interested in composition for a long time.

Anyway, just started tooling around with a quick tune in A Minor, inspired after listening to a track called "Arab Rock 2" from Aladdin for Sega Genesis: .

I look forward to meeting the folks here and making some great music together! :D

Thanks,
Vision
Glad to have you with us and I hope you like it here
Hi Vision,

Welcome for joining our community!

I hope you'll have a great time here.

Welp, I've got nothing more to say for now! (my mind is stuck)

Happy composing!

@Crimson@
Welcome Vision to Online Sequencer. Although I could be giving a more elaborate introduction, I'm afraid it's about that time for me to go to school so I can't.
I generally say the same thing in every introduction reply though, so look at the earlier threads in this subforum if you really want one.
Other than that, do enjoy composing on the sequencer and drop in the chat every once in a while. It's really wild if I'm in there but it's fairly tame (?) regardless. No one's gonna bite at least.
Welcome, looking forward to catching you on here sometime!
Thanks for the warm welcomes y'all! I've got too much going on in my life right now but music is probably the most productive escape. Smile Certainly beats binging on YouTube which I've wasted a lot of time on in the past. I'll definitely stop by in the chat when I can.
well i like this website hope you have a good time here