Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Academic Science Writings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Science... In Academic Science Classes we will study these sorts of subjects. Here's a free of charge lesson. Let us inspect black holes.

***** is a black hole. His radius is 0,3 AU (1 AU = distance from earth to sun) long, and his 'accretion disk' (the particles that have not yet gone into the black hole) form a disk shape with a radius of 20 AU, as huge as the largest stars. ***** himself, if you don't count all the objects that are orbiting him, weigh as much as 10 billion of our sun. The enormous gravity causes the "accretion disk' to spin 80% of the speed of light. This makes ***** a very dangerous black hole. ***** is in the center of our galaxy, and physicists have theories that our galaxy was created when star-material over 6 billion years ago started to orbit around *****. Thus, ***** is the largest black hole we know of. Without him, a large part of our galaxy would spread out when Svens gravity no longer holds it together. Thank *****, your eternal fat helps us to hold this galaxy together.
You stole my job as well...
Hello everyone) after the New Year holidays it is so difficult to return to the study process) is it so for everyone?
(01-06-2021, 04:50 PM)LisaLisa Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone) after the New Year holidays it is so difficult to return to the study process) is it so for everyone?

I can't believe my bot trap thread worked haha, or is this a bot?
(01-06-2021, 04:51 PM)Void Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-06-2021, 04:50 PM)LisaLisa Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone) after the New Year holidays it is so difficult to return to the study process) is it so for everyone?

What trap are you talking about?
(01-06-2021, 04:54 PM)LisaLisa Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-06-2021, 04:51 PM)Void Wrote: [ -> ]

What trap are you talking about?

Oh okay nevermind. I thought you were a bot. I basically copy pasted this thread from some advertiser bot a long time ago.
bot trap strikes again
Thanks, it was very helpful)
I hate bots, even in the games too.