Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: XStep's Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(09-16-2017, 06:18 PM)Eandrew Wrote: [ -> ]Lol I deleted my last post because that was an accidental submission of the actual original sequence... (-_-)  Ok, here's mine for real now

Also, If you've listened to my sequences you might notice something familiar... Wink
Hey guys! Here's my entry: I might continue it because (I don't want to sound egotistical here) it sounds really good. (To me! Maybe not to you, but also, maybe so)
I made a cool update to mine:
QUESTION: Can the winner get a prize? I suggest doing a collab w/ Xstep.
(09-17-2017, 07:49 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]QUESTION: Can the winner get a prize? I suggest doing a collab w/ Xstep.

But since XStep is the succ can I teach him instead if I win
The contest will shut down in half a week, so put your song in beforehand!

The prize for 3rd-1st place will be a collab with me,

2nd will be me remixing a song made by you of my choice, (+ 3rd place prize)

and 1st will be me remixing a song of your choice, (+ 3rd place prize)

The Countdown

Good luck!
Here's my entry.  IDK how I feel about it but I can't seem to improve it  =P
(09-19-2017, 01:09 AM)TRWIYC Wrote: [ -> ]Here's my entry.  IDK how I feel about it but I can't seem to improve it  =P

Hey, good job TRWIYC! I really like it.  :D
Contest Results

The contest is over, and there were too many good entries 

(Really, way too many good entries, not a single one was bad, and Void and Flonk and Aethete's entries would of won if the bar to win wasn't set extremely ridiculously high.

No offense to them and every person who set an entry, I was really impressed about how many people entered into the contest, it really suprised me.

But with further ado, here are the winners.

1st place - Lucent / Ctr34*
Lucent's Entry - Its LucentTear with a *****-ton of instruments.
ctr34's Enty - Pure guitar amazingness.
2nd place - Crimson
Crimson's Entry - The Sci-fi is the most beautiful melody I've heard to this day.
3rd place - Guest
Guest's Entry - The whole thing after the percussion was so fun to listen to

*Ctr used FL Studio, but the song was so good that I just put him with to Lucent.

Thank you again for participating in this contest.

Please don't kill me for not putting you up there, your songs were very good!

It's insane how many people participated in this contest, so thank you all for participating.

Until next time, goodbye!
Pages: 1 2