Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: How old are you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
As pedophilic as the thread sounds like, I really need a basic demographic of what kinds of people actually use the site. I'm aware that a majority of us are under 30 but just making sure.
Need it because I might actually make an introduction video to OS soon, so it might be a good idea to have statistics.
Damn, I thought everyone was like, 25+
I'm 54 and I love this place  Smile

Kudos to Jacob and friends :heart:
13 im so young
(09-17-2017, 05:35 AM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]As pedophilic as the thread sounds like, I really need a basic demographic of what kinds of people actually use the site. I'm aware that a majority of us are under 30 but just making sure.
Need it because I might actually make an introduction video to OS soon, so it might be a good idea to have statistics.
I would say the majority of people on this site are under 25. I think that's a fair assumption. Also I'm 13.

(comment too short)
16 also
I'm 16.
(09-17-2017, 05:35 AM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]As pedophilic as the thread sounds like, I really need a basic demographic of what kinds of people actually use the site. I'm aware that a majority of us are under 30 but just making sure.

Middle School Crowd r e p r e s e n t
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8