Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: How old are you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'm underaged asf
15, turning 16 in...6 months
One of the older members...27 right now.
(03-24-2018, 05:00 PM)visionseeming Wrote: [ -> ]One of the older members...27 right now.

I too consider myself to be one of the older members.
Wow. Most of us are teens that can't afford professional software
14 here
I'm 15 and even though I as Alex32124 puts it best by saying "Wow. Most of us are teens that can't afford professional software" . I rather stay due to the simple layout of the website and the complexity of the users who use it. One of the best part of the website is the variety of people on this website. Whenever you open chat you have no idea what to expect. One hour it can be talking about ethics of cloning and then the next hour be about *****posting about some random topic, and the next hour is a bunch of people sending their music in for feedback and everyone is really helpful in saying constructive feedback, and then the next hour is joking about random conspiracy theories. The chat is a wonderful Pandora's Box.
Honestly, I'm not surprised about the results. I didn't think many older people would be using OS, since there is professional music-making software out there.
(03-25-2018, 07:52 PM)eviethecat3 Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, I'm not surprised about the results. I didn't think many older people would be using OS, since there is professional music-making software out there.

That's actually a fair observation. However, if music isn't one's main occupation, they might be willing to mess around here.

That being said, there are a good handful of people on this site who are old but they never speak here. If you go look down on "Today's Birthdays" every once in a while, you might notice there are a lot of people who are 25 and up. So in a way this survey might be a little more inaccurate considering these are people who aren't "active" in the community.
(03-26-2018, 04:32 AM)donce← donce↑ donce→ donce↓ Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-25-2018, 07:52 PM)eviethecat3 Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, I'm not surprised about the results. I didn't think many older people would be using OS, since there is professional music-making software out there.

That's actually a fair observation. However, if music isn't one's main occupation, they might be willing to mess around here.

That being said, there are a good handful of people on this site who are old but they never speak here. If you go look down on "Today's Birthdays" every once in a while, you might notice there are a lot of people who are 25 and up. So in a way this survey might be a little more inaccurate considering these are people who aren't "active" in the community.

It's also inaccurate because voluntary response, but anyone who hasn't taking stats wouldn't know this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8