Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: How old are you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(03-26-2018, 04:32 AM)donce← donce↑ donce→ donce↓ Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-25-2018, 07:52 PM)eviethecat3 Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, I'm not surprised about the results. I didn't think many older people would be using OS, since there is professional music-making software out there.

That's actually a fair observation. However, if music isn't one's main occupation, they might be willing to mess around here.

That being said, there are a good handful of people on this site who are old but they never speak here. If you go look down on "Today's Birthdays" every once in a while, you might notice there are a lot of people who are 25 and up. So in a way this survey might be a little more inaccurate considering these are people who aren't "active" in the community.

It's also inaccurate because voluntary response, but anyone who hasn't taking stats wouldn't know this.
(03-26-2018, 07:18 AM)Kirbyderp Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-26-2018, 04:32 AM)donce← donce↑ donce→ donce↓ Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-25-2018, 07:52 PM)eviethecat3 Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, I'm not surprised about the results. I didn't think many older people would be using OS, since there is professional music-making software out there.

That's actually a fair observation. However, if music isn't one's main occupation, they might be willing to mess around here.

That being said, there are a good handful of people on this site who are old but they never speak here. If you go look down on "Today's Birthdays" every once in a while, you might notice there are a lot of people who are 25 and up. So in a way this survey might be a little more inaccurate considering these are people who aren't "active" in the community.

It's also inaccurate because voluntary response, but anyone who hasn't taking stats wouldn't know this.

If I may just follow this comment chain, some people put their age to 30+ because they don't want to reveal their true age.
(03-26-2018, 08:24 AM)Void Wrote: [ -> ]If I may just follow this comment chain, some people put their age to 30+ because they don't want to reveal their true age.
"101 years old"
Not so happy, yet much happier.
oops 11
no bad word or elsa
bet you didn't expect that
Quote:you suck for being child and not enough time to grow up even though i am the biased and flawed person

lik if u cri evry tiem *dies of old meme virus even though i myself am not old*
This poll's data will become inaccurate for me in about a year
(10-18-2017, 10:54 AM)MysticSwe Wrote: [ -> ]I'm 54 and I love this place  Smile

Kudos to Jacob and friends :heart:
are you actually 54 what
I suspect the Elders felt less secure voting here Tounge
am a midget :3
What the...? Where my 25-30's at?!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6