Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Shatterglass- Not new but I haven't done this yet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've had an account for about 2ish years.  The earlier days on this site for me were very inactive unless I found something I really liked or made something I liked.  My first real piece is called "The Reddest Mountains of Mars" because why not.  It wasn't the best though I still kinda see what I saw in it when I first made it.  Since then I've made about 7 pieces I really like that are all on my featured thing.  My personal favorite is call "Zinia" and I'm still working on harmony and progression but so far so good.  Most of my early stuff was just me saving music I liked but now I'm usually actually making music so that's pretty cool.  People in the community don't really know me and I don't know them all that well either but for what I can tell it's a wonderful community of people.  Hopefully, someone actually reads this... probably not but a man can dream.

I'm still not horribly active thought I do really enjoy spending time in chat, or making music, or just listening to stuff other people make.  Honestly it's one of the better communities I'm apart of and I admire the skill of a lot of the people here.  Hopefully anyone who reads this can find something special here and grow as a person.  Have a nice day!

- Shatterglass

P.S. The name Shatterglass was just a name I randomly thought of that sounded cool then I found out there was like a book with the same name or something.
Welcome to OS Shatter. It's glad to hear that you're slowly reviving your activity on this community.

In fact you actually joined the day after I joined the website, so yes your account here is really old (and you should be proud of that!)

A couple of people on the site do know that you exist here, but if you really want to get into the community you should try communicating with us more. We don't bite.

And if something IRL is keeping you from being on here, take as much time as you need. Once again, warm welcomes to the community no matter how old you are.
(09-24-2017, 12:45 PM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to OS Shatter. It's glad to hear that you're slowly reviving your activity on this community.

In fact you actually joined the day after I joined the website, so yes your account here is really old (and you should be proud of that!)

A couple of people on the site do know that you exist here, but if you really want to get into the community you should try communicating with us more. We don't bite.

And if something IRL is keeping you from being on here, take as much time as you need. Once again, warm welcomes to the community no matter how old you are.

I would like to get to know everyone more I'm just slow about social stuff.  Once I came back to it around a year after joining I started looking at members and their works, I saw you, voidzee, and others and really loved the pieces you made.  So talking to some people just gets me nervous because I really look up to you guys.  Thanks for the warm welcome, maybe one day I'll have a conversation in the discord vc.
Don't worry shatter, you shouldn't be scared of any of us - we're all basically nerds Wink  You will find we accept virtually anyone so long they aren't assholes.