Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: The Best of Online Sequencer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone. I don't know if this has been done before, but I'm starting this thread to keep track of what I think are the best songs on Online Sequencer. I'll probably update this and post some songs occasionally when I stumble across something that I really like, as I will definitely miss some on this first go. These songs are basically what I believe to be quintessential songs that have to be listened to at some point on Online Sequencer. Basically, I will just link the songs and give a short explanation as to why I like it so much. PLEASE, feel free to post what you think to be the best you've heard as well, I would love to hear all of your opinions. You can post as many as you want, but please keep them quality songs and not troll stuff. Also, please do not post ANY of your own sequences, as everyone will obviously bias themselves.

In no particular order:

- Faxon the Wolf (Jay2k). Lag warning. This song is really good, especially considering how many instruments were used. Most of the time songs like this are overwhelming, but this one is not at all. It may take more than one listen to appreciate fully. I listened to this only a couple of times when it was made and yet I remember the tune very well still, a testament to how good it is.

- Death Moon (Jay2k). Lag warning. One of Jay2k's older songs, and another one that should be overwhelming, yet it's not. I think that Jay2k has a knack for creating organized madness, and this song exemplifies that really well in my opinion.

- World's End (JHXC). Another lag warning. Wow. This song is seriously amazing. Unfortunately, it may be hard to fully appreciate it because of how laggy it can be; you can try using Microsoft Edge which sometimes is slightly less laggy for OS. There is way too much I could say about this song. Above all though, it is extremely creative. All of JHXC's interesting OS techniques went into this song and it REALLY shows. If this doesn't lag for you, there is no way you can regret listening to it.

- Real Dubstep (JHXC). Final lag warning. This was the first that I ever saw of its kind. JHXC pioneered a lot of interesting techniques, and this one blew me away when I first heard it. It may not be as impressive today, but it really breathed fresh air into this website by showing that creative things can still be done.

- The Stars of What Was Abandoned (LucentTear). Ayy Lucent, you made it. This song is not really a spectacle, or anything showy, and that's why I love it. It's simple and extremely memorable. I had a hard time believing that it was an original piece, but I never found anything like it anywhere but here. Great job, I feel like this could be in an OST for something awesome.

- Upside Down Rain (Eric). Eric posted a LOT of songs, and this one stuck out to me as by far the best of his. Really nice, peaceful flow. A great piano piece on OS, worth a listen.

That's it for now. Again, if you want to add some songs, feel free to post them below. I'm interested to hear what you come up with. Just remember, no sequences that were made by yourself.

Thanks!
- A Fight For All (Wafels)

Wafels a legend.
(10-23-2017, 08:15 PM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ] - A Fight For All (Wafels)

Wafels a legend.

Oh *****. O____O
gotta say...The Stars really gets me. Cool song lucent
My favorite sequence of the site:
^ (Yeah it s***s)