Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Midi Band Tryouts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
great
Your bass is pretty nice as well. Crimson's guitar is better in my opinion. (His isn't posted, but it's on his channel.)
(10-24-2017, 12:23 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I'm trying to start a band. It's more like a collab group, but maybe it'll be a band someday. If you want to tryout for a position, give me your username, the link to your channel, and your entry. I will list the positions below and I will update this message when someone gets the position. I will post my position below too. Your entry should be the instruments you're trying out for. If you want 2 positions, you must show me 2 sequences with each instrument and a 3rd one with a combination of the two. 

UPDATE: Post on what days and approximate times you're available. 

Here are the needed instruments. 

Bass (Could be any instrument that's low.)

Vocalist (There's no voices, unless we could figure something out, but for now, just make the initial tune. You can submit a singing sample, but it has to be with a tune sample.)

Guitar (You can use piano as a replacement for guitar. It's really the positioning and not the instrument. [and that goes for all of them] )

Percussion (I put my name here, but I can always use a backup)

Extras (Ok, for this entry, take a song and add like background noise to it, or make things smoother with synth.)
my name is kid

i'm fine with any position
i'm available on saturday 

this is one i made before i had an account so i downloaded it then uploaded it after i made one
Yo, kid. I really liked the fluctuation of the piano on this
I also loved what you did with the bass on this one
You'd make great in extras. Smile
The countdown for entries will be posted on page one on the first message with the instruments.
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I'M PUTTING DOWN MAH ENTRY:  XAX

(guitar)
Varry nice. Gud jeb Cramsone. :D
asdf :] Wrote: here's my entry , i guess

No, I ain't posting this as an entry Tounge

there are too many instruments-

Edit: uhhh just put my name in extras or wherever you like-
I'M LETTING EVERYONE KNOW

ENTRIES WILL BE REVIEWED TOMORROW AND BAND MEMBERS WILL BE CHOSEN BY 3:00 p.m. (California Time)

A post that won't be my official entry, just as their own two pieces with the use of guitar
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6