Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Midi Band Tryouts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Ok, I'm trying to start a band. It's more like a collab group, but maybe it'll be a band someday. If you want to tryout for a position, give me your username, the link to your channel, and your entry. I will list the positions below and I will update this message when someone gets the position. I will post my position below too. Your entry should be the instruments you're trying out for. If you want 2 positions, you must show me 2 sequences with each instrument and a 3rd one with a combination of the two. 

UPDATE: Post on what days and approximate times you're available. 

TRYOUTS ARE DUE THE 17TH. HERE'S THE COUNTDOWN: https://countingdownto.com/email-countdo...piXQRRVMxA

Here are the needed instruments. 

Bass (Could be any instrument that's low.)

Vocalist (There's no voices, unless we could figure something out, but for now, just make the initial tune. You can submit a singing sample, but it has to be with a tune sample.)

Guitar (You can use piano as a replacement for guitar. It's really the positioning and not the instrument. [and that goes for all of them] )

Percussion 

Extras (Ok, for this entry, take a song and add like background noise to it, or make things smoother with synth.)
i am interested
Here is a thing to see who's trying out for what. (Will update)

Bass
asdf :]
Stuffy McStuffins

Vocalist
BenjoBanjo7

Guitar
Crimson
Stuffy McStuffins (I think)
Bthomas

Percussion
Nt45
XStep

Extras
kid
BenjoBanjo7
Shatterglass
Bthomas
(10-24-2017, 02:13 PM)alex32124 Wrote: [ -> ]i am interested

Glad to hear it.
might be fun. last time I gave someone samples they didnt like it tho
(10-24-2017, 05:11 PM)eviethecat3 Wrote: [ -> ]might be fun. last time I gave someone samples they didnt like it tho

I'm sure it'll be fine.
I am interested! :D Maybe for the "Extra" parts?
im intereted in the guitar
(10-25-2017, 10:45 AM)alex32124 Wrote: [ -> ]im intereted in the guitar

K
Can I do Piano?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6