Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Help with my EP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need some help. I'm creating "loop versions" of all of the songs for my first EP as "The Alkemist & Potions Class." I need some full/extended versions, and I need help making them. To contribute to the project, take any song of mine labeled [LOOP VERSION] and extend it to fit in at least 1 min 30 secs. Then, post the song URL here. I will give credit to all of the versions I decide to use! I will be working hard to help finish the EP as quickly as possible.

Regards,
Fricken F R I C K
"The Alkemist & Potions Class"
sry... I'm just here to let you know i cant help w/ this, so you dont come asking me specificly... i sound so mean... Sad
(10-28-2017, 08:15 AM)Phaliyah Dragneel Wrote: [ -> ]sry... I'm just here to let you know i cant help w/ this, so you dont come asking me specificly...

I don't believe I sent it directly to you.
(10-28-2017, 08:15 AM)Frick Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2017, 08:15 AM)Phaliyah Dragneel Wrote: [ -> ]sry... I'm just here to let you know i cant help w/ this, so you dont come asking me specificly...

oh i know. but in the case that no one else will help you, then yo could try to ask me... i would help you if  i knew how... but i dont, so im just letting you know.
(10-28-2017, 08:18 AM)Phaliyah Dragneel Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2017, 08:15 AM)Frick Wrote: [ -> ]

oh i know. but in the case that no one else will help you, then yo could try to ask me... i would help you if  i knew how... but i dont, so im just letting you know.

Thanks! Sorry about the confusion. Also, for the sake of clarity for others, all you would have to do is open a sequence from my profile and copy/paste some parts in a clean-sounding way or add motifs that fit the rest of the song.
(10-28-2017, 08:19 AM)Frick Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks! Sorry about the confusion. Also, for the sake of clarity for others, all you would have to do is open a sequence from my profile and copy/paste some parts in a clean-sounding way or add motifs that fit the rest of the song.

ohhhh... wutsa motif?
... :( wait i should leave...
(10-28-2017, 08:22 AM)Phaliyah Dragneel Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2017, 08:19 AM)Frick Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks! Sorry about the confusion. Also, for the sake of clarity for others, all you would have to do is open a sequence from my profile and copy/paste some parts in a clean-sounding way or add motifs that fit the rest of the song.

ohhhh... wutsa motif?
... Sad wait i should leave...

A motif - a common riff or section of a song that takes a certain amount of priority over other areas. For instance, the riff that carries a chorus.

My extension to "Welcome Home"
(10-28-2017, 09:22 AM)XStep Wrote: [ -> ]

My extension to "Welcome Home"

So far, this is my current favorite version. Although, it doesn't have much competition. If no one else does better, I'll further extend this one and use it in the official release and give you credit. Thanks!
Shadowily has made a version of the XStep extension for "Welcome Home." As I still feel that XStep's version fits the tone of the original best, I will use Shadowily's as a Remix once the album is released.
Pages: 1 2