Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: How to Become an Air Conditioner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Good luck
can u not make spam sequences like that
yo, that's cool
i mean, cmon' you gotta admit that that sounds pretty accurate
But it's a complete scam. Listened for 5 minutes straight, and I'm not even close to becoming an air conditioner :/
(12-12-2017, 05:33 PM)Eandrew Wrote: [ -> ]But it's a complete scam. Listened for 5 minutes straight, and I'm not even close to becoming an air conditioner :/

It's only part one. Part two will be out... never. I don't have any idea why I made part one in the first place.
Hahaha, I have a joke with my friends about becoming an air conditioner. One time, we were so high that we were trying to figure out how to become an AC since it was so hot out. Or, maybe it was only us who were burning. Who knows, lol. I was just now struggling with my dripping air conditioner when I found this forum and decided to share my high story. When they're broken like mine is right now, well, trust me, you don't want to be one. I have to find out where to fix it, and I luckily found a few options for professionals, like socool.sg, but I still don't know who to choose.
I actually like that, looped white noise is very relaxing, good to help you sleep.