Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Months of Music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Months of Music series is a compilation of music, each song dedicated to a single month out of the year. 

LISTING:

There will be two lists of the songs.
The first list will be each month in order.
The second will be in order from my favorite to my least favorite.
These are just the different ways I will list them. Tell me what you think of them <3

LIST #1:

January: 
February: 

March: 
April: 
May: 
June: 
July: 
August: 
September: 
October: 
November: 
December: 

LIST #2:

Favorite: September  (It just sounds the best and most fluid out of all of them) 9.6/10
Next: December  (It sounds very festive, like a toy factory on christmas) 9.2/10
Next: April https://onlinesequencer.net/575612 (The melody is one of my favorites) 8.7/10
Next: October  (Spooky! Just in time for halloween) 8.0/10
Next: February  (Pretty plain, but has a nice melody) 7.8/10

Next: August  (Melody is forgettable, but it's nicely made) 7.2/10
Next: July  (The chords sound a bit off, but it still sounds cool.) 7.1/10
Next: November  (It sounds pretty awkward, but the dual melody is very nice) 7.0/10
Next: June  (Starts off slow, but is nice after the beginning. Drums are epic!) 6.8/10
Next: March  (Sounds like a poorly conducted Russian folk tune.) 6.2/10
Next: January  (This was made back when I didn't know much about OS) 5.7/10
Least Favorite: May  (I really wish I made something that fit the month name better :V) 4.5/10

Tell me what you think about these! Maybe even give your own list from favorite to least Tounge
I disagree with January rating, I think its much lower than it should be, considering its a good song.